Sign in to follow this  
heer29

Whats your favourite food

what is that one food you dont eat all the time but like to treat yourself every once and a while and is your favourite mine would have to be a bacon cheeseburger, god i love those things

Don't eat all the time? Well it's hard not to when basically any noodle dish is your favorite. I suppose since I am accustomed to eating noodles more often then not, I'll say Pizza is my choice.

Don't eat all the time? Well it's hard not to when basically any noodle dish is your favorite. I suppose since I am accustomed to eating noodles more often then not, I'll say Pizza is my choice.

i feel you on the noodles thing ive eaten my fair share of raman noodles they are pretty dam good! wen ur gaming and dont really feel like spending too much time actually making anything

i feel you on the noodles thing ive eaten my fair share of raman noodles they are pretty dam good! wen ur gaming and dont really feel like spending too much time actually making anything

If you're familiar with canned Tuna, there should be canned Chicken that is fairly similar in size/ shape. Get that and put it with your ramen noodles...omg xD

Homemade Tuna Fishcakes. They are a pain to make though so I rarely have them.

They are made by taking mashed potato and mixing in the tuna, some herbs and usually a bit of spring onion. Then make a nice thick disk dust it with flour and fry both sides in w pan untill the sides are a bit crispy.

Homemade Tuna Fishcakes. They are a pain to make though so I rarely have them.

They are made by taking mashed potato and mixing in the tuna, some herbs and usually a bit of spring onion. Then make a nice thick disk dust it with flour and fry both sides in w pan untill the sides are a bit crispy.

if we're talking about homemade food i gotta say vegetarian samosas if you havn't tried them u have to there soooo good an indian delicacy butttt there not exactly the easiest things to make properly either

Pho (rice noodles soup)

Steak Tacos!!!!!

PS if anyone says they like Taco Bell You WILL DIE I HATE TACO BELL!!!! They sell Fake Taco's!

Pho (rice noodles soup)

Oh snap. Pho is definitely on that list. Haell I make my own but it takes quite a bit of time... which is why I don't have it so often. If not pho I'd say bacon.

Oh snap. Pho is definitely on that list. Haell I make my own but it takes quite a bit of time... which is why I don't have it so often. If not pho I'd say bacon.

All hail bacon!

California Rolls with fresh wasabi

ive had sushi a couple times some ppl absolutely love it to death like some of friends but me not so much lol

Pho (rice noodles soup)

ive never had rice noodle soup before may have to try that one out sound well........ intemeresting

ive never had rice noodle soup before may have to try that one out sound well........ intemeresting

It is excellent. Take a gander

Pho is the general term. Basically rice noodles in a soup base with fixins. Kinda like pizza. Base of dough, tomato sauce, cheese. Toppings make each pizza different.

yea looks pretty good but i think i would prefer it if all the beef was well done lol but seriously i might have to go get this thing at a restaurant or something