Trendy Console Event Part Two Sign-Up

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww I didn't make the list :(

Yea im on the back up list but im towards the bottom.. Prolly wont make it

I WAS AN HOUR LATE FOR MY INVITE! (heartbreak)

However I'm happy to have been a gaurenteed invitee, thanks trendy.... Hopefully I get a second chance...lol

Yea i totally forgot about today. Didn't even check the list until i was checking an msg from a friend and notice
i got an invite from trendy 1 hour ago. Sorry trendy for not joining and it was gonna be my 1st modify event.

OMG i am so gutted! :( after a week of excitement and anticipation of my first console event, i sat there waiting for my invite, and when it came through i clicked on it and it just came up with the message "attempt to join from invite failed"!!!! :S whaaa????..... what a complete let down, and waste of my time this all was!, i even bought a headset so i could participate!!. Worst thing is, when my attempt to join failed there was no way for me to contact the team of peeps sending out the invites to let them know... i am bitterly disappointed, and now , what with this and all the constant game freezes, poor network connections, and little hitlers that constantly kick and scream in your ear for no reason, i think im probably just about done with this game... shame because its one of the best online games ive ever played.

OMG i am so gutted! :( after a week of excitement and anticipation of my first console event, i sat there waiting for my invite, and when it came through i clicked on it and it just came up with the message "attempt to join from invite failed"!!!! :S whaaa????..... what a complete let down, and waste of my time this all was!, i even bought a headset so i could participate!!. Worst thing is, when my attempt to join failed there was no way for me to contact the team of peeps sending out the invites to let them know... i am bitterly disappointed, and now , what with this and all the constant game freezes, poor network connections, and little hitlers that constantly kick and scream in your ear for no reason, i think im probably just about done with this game... shame because its one of the best online games ive ever played.

It was only 2 hours man, there are events every week