So I've read about a lot of people using the Junbao for an Aura build and I decided to farm for some. I got a 78^ and was kind of exciting seeing as how it's the highest ^ Aura weapon I have gotten so far, but when I upgraded it I noticed that it's no better than my 47^ Ogre Childhood Toy. So with that being said, would it be worth my time to continue to farm for them if I have a 74^ Ogre Toy? If I was to pull a 180^ Junbao would it yield that much more of a bonus for my Auras than my 74^ Ogre Toy?? Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

if you get a high^ junbao it will always be better then a childhood toy especially if it has all 4 tower stats

if you get a 180^ junbao you can put one of the stats you really need up by 125 and then use the rest into another tower stat and put that up by like 70 as well but the ogre childhood toy is a pretty good replacement until you can get a high^ junbao/shimmerblade

junbao or shimmerblade. what beats 86's ups 4 tower stats, or 148^'s like a ogre childtoy cannot compare and to get a decent one takes like forever and theres no secondary reward. Morrago secondary rewards include exp and armor drops.

Plus junbao has cast 30ish cast rate, and shimmerblade 30ish run speed, which are both quite important in any tower builerd.