Other things you'd like to see in this patch

(And hopefully Trendy reads this and includes some other things that may or may not already be planned to be in)

I really wanna see a new Crystal with this patch. One based off the 4 parents standing in a circle or something. I think it'd be awesome.

While I'm at it. I want some new TYPES of weapons. Like maybe a Huntress weapon that shoots incredibly powerfully, with tons of pierce, and SUPER slow. (Like a Sniper Rifle)

I dunno, I'm interested in what some of the rest of you would like to see in the patch that isn't already revealed.

better loot drops on the new map

new heroes (i know of 1 already)

new weapon types

more than 1 new mob

new crystal skin

new pets

oh and new character costumes

The new crystal skin is when you complete all shards - giving you the lost eternia crystal skin(Not any ordinary crystal, it has to be special)?;D

Better improvement of the graphics.
Fix "Low Graphic Setting" in jungle, weird black spots.
Weapon types for apprentice/adept (seriously)

A new event like the one we had for Easter & the Eggs to get something special

Mana getting picked up instantly, instead of floating around long enough to get replaced by something of lesser value.

Mana getting picked up instantly, instead of floating around long enough to get replaced by something of lesser value.

+1!!!!!!

a revamp of all old enemy models. instead of just a palet swap, make them look less threatening, on eairlier stages, to what they currently are on insane, and a new more evil look look for nightmare. it would at a small touch.

nightmare out of beta, so we can complain about aspects of it without people saying "its only a beta, you dont get to complain"

the fabled coustum user green dots, or the end of green dots all together, seeing as how they are absolutely useless and only serve as a distraction currently

a rebalance of weapons to armor ratio.

smoother progression

possibly a minimim equipment quality on nightmare maps, i mean seriously, i once saw a piece of armor in survival hardcore aquanos wave 20 with only physical stats, nothing else, and you have to know that piece of armor kicked something better off

and the rollover glitch. aquanos, i got a pet that was 53 mana, and such a pos to use, that i have to assume that it was effected by the roll over glitch. sadly, i know only high stat items get effected, so i know it was probably a better pet than what i have that im looking to replace.

and the rollover glitch. aquanos, i got a pet that was 53 mana, and such a pos to use, that i have to assume that it was effected by the roll over glitch. sadly, i know only high stat items get effected, so i know it was probably a better pet than what i have that im looking to replace.

That's not the rollover glitch. That's just a bad roll. Rollover is when you pick up an item with high stats, but when you go to check it in your item box, it's stats have changed. Only time rollover affected me was when I picked up a staff with such a low charge rate that it rolled over to a high charge rate.

I'd like see a Jurassic Park mode. I think the Karathiki Jungle would work for this so they wouldn't have to make a new map. But basically it would replace goblins with compies, ogres with t-rex, sharken with pachycephalosaurus, wyvern with pteranodon, etc. And instead of eternia crystals you're defending power generators for the electric fence that are keeping the dinos contained.

They could also give new skins, Dr. Grant for the Squire, Jeff Goldbloom for the monk, John Hammond for the apprentice, and Ellie Sattler for the the huntress.

This is also paves the way for new weapons. John Hammond's pimp cane with the embered mosquito at the top would be a good apprentice weapon, and maybe a cattle prod for the huntress weapon, it would be like the everflame except with electric damage (the cattle prod wasn't in the movies, but it was featured prominently in SNES and Sega Genesis video games).

EDIT: And maybe give us a little velociraptor as a pet! That would be so awesome!

I'd like see a Jurassic Park mode. I think the Karathiki Jungle would work for this so they wouldn't have to make a new map. But basically it would replace goblins with compies, ogres with t-rex, sharken with pachycephalosaurus, wyvern with pteranodon, etc. And instead of eternia crystals you're defending power generators for the electric fence that are keeping the dinos contained.

They could also give new skins, Dr. Grant for the Squire, Jeff Goldbloom for the monk, John Hammond for the apprentice, and Ellie Sattler for the the huntress.

This is also paves the way for new weapons. John Hammond's pimp cane with the embered mosquito at the top would be a good apprentice weapon, and maybe a cattle prod for the huntress weapon, it would be like the everflame except with electric damage (the cattle prod wasn't in the movies, but it was featured prominently in SNES and Sega Genesis video games).

EDIT: And maybe give us a little velociraptor as a pet! That would be so awesome!

You really love this movie ^^

xD

I'd like to see. Well. IDK. maybe a new modifier for item drops? i dont know honestly.