we should get costumes like pc have i mean we pay for the game like them no the exact amount of money but we pay no for revolution and no to offense the company or any player its not that is because pc allways have everything and in the and we get the stuff and with errors

seriusly not cool

my point is i know is a new dlc coming and with the dlc is the new patch but if you going to troll us again the console gamers you going to loose fame like the other games with names i not going to mention

plz fix the freeze issue thanks and good luck

ps eliminate the enemy trigger counter you know the thing when you kill the enemy says like ogre 2,000 its located in the bottom right of the game screen while playing i thing that's the reason is freeze so much

my point of view

thanks

psn piratron1

You should read the sticky in the console discussion.

New characters/costumes aren't going to happen.

You should go stick your head in a freezer. You need to cool down.

it costs money to update through consoles rather than PC, i mean fees. That is how the xbox is, you have to pay per patch. ps3 might be similar. PC is just the way to game...You can get crazy mods for some games and change your game on the fly (as long as you don't alter values for fair play!, hah)

we should get costumes like pc have i mean we pay for the game like them no the exact amount of money but we pay no for revolution and no to offense the company or any player its not that is because pc allways have everything and in the and we get the stuff and with errors

seriusly not cool

my point is i know is a new dlc coming and with the dlc is the new patch but if you going to troll us again the console gamers you going to loose fame like the other games with names i not going to mention

ps eliminate the enemy trigger counter you know the thing when you kill the enemy says like ogre 2,000 its located in the bottom right of the game screen while playing i thing that's the reason is freeze so much

my point of view

thanks

psn piratron1

Haha, no. You do not pay the same amount of money. The enemy ticker does not cause the game's issues. The PS3's complete lack of RAM does. Also, I'm sure the majority of the community is on PC.

seriusly not cool

my point of view

thanks

psn piratron1
my brain hurts :(

Haha, no. You do not pay the same amount of money. The enemy ticker does not cause the game's issues. The PS3's complete lack of RAM does. Also, I'm sure the majority of the community is on PC.

Ya right, we are paying more. The PS3 has about the same RAM as 360 and they dont have these issues.

Ya right, we are paying more. The PS3 has about the same RAM as 360 and they dont have these issues.
im pretty sure ps3 is 256 mb of ram and the xbox is 512. Thats why skyrim and fallout have so much trouble on ps3 same with dd.

IIRC, they have the same amount of RAM. The problem with the PS3 is that half of it is dedicated strictly for GPU and the other half is system memory. On the 360 it's shared so the devs can split it up between resources as they see fit which makes the 360 easier to program for.

It's been mentioned before, but to the best of my knowledge the biggest reason for the discrepancy is that PSN / XBLA both have a very long, annoying certification process that all content has to go through before it can be made available.

This makes it so there's usually upwards of a month ahead of time that content would need to be submitted to them if they wanted to make it all available at the same time. The same problem happens with patches, so they can't exactly fix issues next day like they can on PC.

All in all, as much as I love gaming on my consoles, it is their fault that this particular game can't get the same level of care.

I'm waiting for my PC version to get the go ahead for play while Hitmonchan helps me solve a lost items issue.

In the mean time i powered up my PS3 version of Dungeon Defenders and almost puked! Wow the game controls awful in comparison and looks so much worse! I am not trying to be a console hater here.

I just can't believe how damn inferior the PS3 version is I mean wow just wow!

I have found the game basically unplayable especially after putting in 1187 hours on the PC version. Im trying to give the PS3 version some love but man it is SOOOOO hard to do so!!!! In summary yeah the The PS3 needs some MASSIVE TLC!