Supreme pets can occasionally appear for sale in the tavern. For example, this is my supreme genie that appeared after a clear of Aquanos NMHC Mix mode.

The bar for a pet to become Supreme is much higher than the bar for Weapons and Armor. We're talking in the order of more than double the base stats necessary - pets need an average of around 400 on hero stats, weapons/armor get Supreme on around 200 average. Both before taking into consideration the bonus for type-specific stats, mind.

This mostly counters the fact that pets have a generally higher base hero stat roll than armor and most weapons, and for damage-dealing pets especially the additional upgrades from the Supreme tag are worth more than the same amount of upgrades for other gear types. But with the bar this high for Supreme, I'll be surprised if pets can reach the upcoming Ultimate quality at all.

from what I've heard and seen, You're more likely to get one from tavern then from anywhere else... even though i found a guy with 2 perfect tower supreme djinn pets... which just made me suspicious... off topic though =P

i want to upgrade it all the way just to see the upgrade cost and the damge xD

I still have it actually and iirc the damage goes up 100 points per level. But yeah, I just finished upgrading a 285^ pet that was costing me like 90 million mana or so per level and that was a big pain.

so 100X376+8573=46173 lol you will be like a hacker with that pet

meh, its melee range and ok stats. Most high upgrade monkeys get that much damage.

I got this one in my tavern shop. The huge negative on run makes it more of a novelty item, but I bought it anyways http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577831244518633076/4D81E9A172055B1969DD75A40907F8D2D936B843/

I tried to auction it off twice, but each time the winning bidder never responded.

That would be the most amazing pet... if only 2 of the most important stats didn't have a massive negatives.

That would be the most amazing pet... if only 2 of the most important stats didn't have a massive negatives.

The hero health is actually positive, my current pet actually gave better health so it looked negative at a glance. But yeah, the negative run speed would be a pain to make up for unless you happen to be lucky and have a set of gear that happens to give high run speed.

OR just stick that bad boy on a summoner whose other pet is a rock - neg speed doesn't even matter then ;)