Who has the best builder so far?

Sorry Val

My gloves are still level 50 :p if anybody has 70^ mail gloves that i can trade for? Contact me

I think the health should be a little bit higher. Just like my buddy says :)

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2

Seems like I'm the only one who thinks health is still really important on towers :p You Val and Rakner will have more attack on your towers then me for sure : )

Hey my towers have health more than Capt lol :p

Hey my towers have health more than Capt lol :p

I just need a new weapon with 200+ upgrades now im using a shi with 134^

Is this better?

Lost a lot of attack but i hit diminishing and return around 600 tower damage. From 600 to 700 i only gained 50 points on inferno and 500 points on proxi

Here you go capt

@Raknar,

Lets see a picture of it

Ok her you go buddy, highest in the thread so far... i can also mix and match because of my extra sets, i can have 30 more damage or 30 more health but that there in the picture is the even... i can take 30 out of damage and put it into health, or 30 out of health and put it into damage vise versa... thanks for your time guys...

It posted small but click on it and you can see it...

^WOW!thats AMAZING raknar!My tower squire is only 74 about to hit 500 tower attack 190 tower health 483 tower attack 58 tower range 130ish tower attack rate.Just need good giraffe/kairi with decent tower stats atleast 18 health and atleast 76 tower attack and ill hit 500 at 74!

Ok her you go buddy, highest in the thread so far... i can also mix and match because of my extra sets, i can have 30 more damage or 30 more health but that there in the picture is the even... i can take 30 out of damage and put it into health, or 30 out of health and put it into damage vise versa... thanks for your time guys...

[img=http://s13.postimage.org/4ekzc6yj7/mail.jpg]

How much damage did you gain past 600? Cus when i hit 700 with trap huntress there was not a big difference at all.

How much damage did you gain past 600? Cus when i hit 700 with trap huntress there was not a big difference at all.

didnt check, i have mine based of tower squire to where radius and attact rate are pretty much at cap with those stats thats why you will see val has them like me because i told her about my testing and testing for about 2 days straight and those are good there, so health i can always add more if needed, as you can see casting rate and run speed are high for a squire so i run and build fast so im good, all extra points went to damage thats why it 770, i proble dont need it but im not going to waste it on any hero stats or skill 1 or 2 so i just put the extras into damage, casting rate and run speed becaue i had no where else to put them...

Seems like I'm the only one who thinks health is still really important on towers :p You Val and Rakner will have more attack on your towers then me for sure : )

as you can see or my pic i love health and damage lol... but really i love health, my harpoons at 6.5k or 7k healths its nice...

its not the size of the builder that matters.. its how u use him.. and clearly i have the best builder... raknar knows...

its not the size of the builder that matters.. its how u use him.. and clearly i have the best builder... raknar knows...

lol you wish

I dont have the best builders but I got the best builds! ;)

this is exactly what i said but different... lol

and no one asked u raknar.. i just said u know

I seen raknar a couple of weeks ago and his squire was down right "scary" then.

Wish I didn't have to work so much - I miss playing DD quite a bit. To top it off my dsl line was damaged so I had 900kbps / 50 kbps the last week and it was only on for 15 mins every 2 or 3 hours. Really sucked No DD / Could check the forums / missed the event.

I miss helping people pass off levels / challenges / do girraffes runs ..etc...

Grrr.... just shows the sun doesn't always shine on this coyote's tail....
But to end on a great note I got a new line ran to the house and 4 pair tested well - and now my DSL is "smokin fast"