Sign in to follow this  
Omegasix

I lost my laser robot in a trade

I was doing a trade with Bishop100- my laser robot for a clean mentor, clean lil carnage and a clean gunslinger. We both hit start once. Didnt hear anything after that. We checked our item box and non of our items that we traded was in our item box. Now i know if you hit start twice your item will disappear. But none of us did that. Please help!!

I'm Bishop100- from PSN and I'm really upset. I traded alot to get these items and now I lost them trying to trade for another item. Can you please help and look into this. This is very frustrating.

You guys both might have better luck emailing [email]lostheroes@trendyent.com[/email]

Tell him what happened and he should be able to refund you a robot.

I was doing a trade with Bishop100- my laser robot for a clean mentor, clean lil carnage and a clean gunslinger. We both hit start once. Didnt hear anything after that. We checked our item box and non of our items that we traded was in our item box. Now i know if you hit start twice your item will disappear. But none of us did that. Please help!!

I have responded to the email you sent to Lost Heroes. Check it and hopefully we can arrange a time to meet next week to solve this issue!