Sign in to follow this  
KnowsNoLimits

Added new "Ultimate" loot category, with level 90 requirement

Kinda miffed as Supreme and Trans came so near, devalues them slightly. But oh well!

Kinda hoped we would have a period of lots of supremes, supremes are still only in the hands of like the top few %. So introducing this new category I think is a bit premature.

Kinda miffed as Supreme and Trans came so near, devalues them slightly. But oh well!

Kinda hoped we would have a period of lots of supremes, supremes are still only in the hands of like the top few %. So introducing this new category I think is a bit premature.

It's nothing new. They have done this ever since Shards 2 and we all knew it would be the same for Shards 4.

Great now I have to farm and make an Ultimate shop.

As for the color of the item drop? I'm going with white.

It does seem a bit early for them introduce another tier of gear. It kind of reminds of that scene in Jurassic Park where they're sleeping in the tree and they feed some branches to the brachiosaurus.

Hah, a friend guessed its name just two days ago.

Can't hurt to see a new, better stuff, assuming there will be a challenge where this kind of loot is needed. I can clear most of this game barly reaching 2000 in stats, while now top players will go over 4k!

Also, Supreme drop rates are so low that I hardly found anything useful by now, and Ultimate will become much more rare again? Ouch!

I want a storage increase ;)...220 slots is definately not enough

I totally agree.

could just remedy the soft cap with 200mill tokens whenever the cap is hit.

This isn't a remedy, it's a nuisance...

I highly dislike having a currency cap in the game. Dealing with it with workarounds (tokens), and then seeing tokens being directly implemented in the game boggles my mind. It's just more clicking and another waste of time.

If they wanna leave in the soft mana cap, fine, but take out the hard mana cap. It serves no real purpose in the end. I'd rather see both taken away.

@^^
Changing the hard cap is not on the cards and most likely never will be. The fact that this change allows player shops to run past 2B is going to be crazy enough.
I can clear most of this game barly reaching 2000 in stats

I second this. My main builders are still mostly using myths and I can clear shards maps without a summoner just fine. Everything else is just pure overkill

Both the hard and soft caps are hear to stay. The hard cap can not be lifted (well it can, but iirc only by another ~200mil max), it's the way the game is coded.

I want a storage increase ;)...220 slots is definately not enough

Agree. Also, I suppose the Ultimate stuff is going to be plagued with the stats roll-over we see even in Mtyhical items, isn't it? Or are they going to do something about it?

ultimate loot doesnt feel like it necessary to farm it

im still running mainly myth armor on my builders and that clears everything fine
all these extra stats do is allow the runs to go quicker
i guess ill just beat new map then beat it on nm survival and on mix mode then back to bf3

The new loot class doesn't really excite me much personally. As it is I barely see supreme armour and I do an Aqua clear once a day (wave 18 to 30 with 2 summoners). I've only seen 3 pieces of supreme armour drop, and they've all happened to be complete trash (one wouldn't even sell in my shop for 100m, i had to vendor it lol).

i hope they do lol, i already made like 20 tokens of 800m LMAO. Also the new loot will be stats cap levle 580-600 (following the previous stat cap progression myth 360 trans 420 supreme 500)

So does this mean we will see "ultimate" pets too? Cuz I don't think I've ever seen a supreme pet yet.

-type R blood"

Agree. Also, I suppose the Ultimate stuff is going to be plagued with the stats roll-over we see even in Mtyhical items, isn't it? Or are they going to do something about it?

"Stat rollovers" aren't an actual thing.

I just know that there's going to be a future cap increase to 100, and the items are going to be called "Trendy". I've been right about the last two item quality names, maybe 3rd's a charm.

"Stat rollovers" aren't an actual thing.

pick up a sword with block over 300%...
a staff.. or a pet from the shop with over 80 knockback...
or any item with a "random" stat rolled WAY over its hard cap.... and youll see that stat when you pick it up.. change into the negatives... or the stat will disapear all togeather.
YES... the stat rollover bug is very real.. and been a plague to the random stats generation for some time.. changing a potential great item into trash.

in higher round survival runs.. MOST mage staffs... lose thier knockback becuase its too high.. most squire swords have 900+ block % which get wiped out.

as for level cap.. i figured 100 LONG ago.. that way there would be enough mana actively held to raise towers to 5 stars.

as for everyone whining about raising the mana cap..
how about LOWERING the prices on your farmed items?

tired of shops with 70+ CRAP/trash trans and supreme items in them and people demanding 1b+ for them just because you have the mana hackers comming in buying peoples stores out.. and the shop owner thinking.. wow crazy price and it sells? lets keep prices that way.

im worry but a weapon without + to projectiles.. negative hero damage.. and negative tower damage.. and only 6 upgrades.. is NOT worth 1b+ JUST becuase its a supreme.
its unusable as an item.... its nothing more then an 800m mana token.
stop overpricing your crap.. only put items in your shop that YOU would use..but cant because you already have better... and use it to make other players better.

mana is SO easy to come by... theres no need to rip other people off just so you can have more mana to sink into tokens.. and let it all sit there.