It's a sad day in the world of Dungeon Defenders when you are abandoned by a friend. Especially when you spend so much time leveling this friend up even after he makes fun of you for playing the game before he even tries it. Then after you level him up and show him how to play and show him how to build for various maps and build different characters up and get him some decent weapons he bails.. He doesn't give you the time of day and isn't willing to play with you or anybody else that helped him in the beginning. The only time we hear from this friend is when he wants a better weapon and decides to ask for one. Sad sad sad sad day.. The Eternia Crystal cries... What is a defender to do..? :'(

I feel ya man, same thing happened to me. Helped a buddy level up some characters, showed them some builds, got them some weapons. Them BAM they stopped playing with me! Just like that, I send then invites and they never want to play. I guess it is what it is though.

theres 2 sides to every story

This is true.

Maybe its because there was normally a group of 4 friends that started with cod black ops zombies, than mw3, than DD. And now due to 2 maps which are played most of the time, 3 friends are usually on it and when the 4th friend *cough* knows they're on marrago or aquanos doesn't ask for an invite knowing the inevitable outcome...freeze. I doubt its personal, in fact maybe he's felt left out since of the 4 he's on his own most the time since no one sends an invite.

Nothing personal at all guys. I know of the 4 of us 90% of the time you 3 are on together. Usually its marrago or was and I don't ask for an invite out of respect since we'll all freeze. You shouldn't be offended. If anything you two could have thought hmm us 3 always play together why don't I see what the 4th is up too...?

I don't want anything turning into a real life fight...especially over a video game. Its nothing personal. You two don't invite and I don't ask to join when there's already 3. Make sense?

This is true.

Maybe its because there was normally a group of 4 friends that started with cod black ops zombies, than mw3, than DD. And now due to 2 maps which are played most of the time, 3 friends are usually on it and when the 4th friend *cough* knows they're on marrago or aquanos doesn't ask for an invite knowing the inevitable outcome...freeze. I doubt its personal, in fact maybe he's felt left out since of the 4 he's on his own most the time since no one sends an invite.

Nothing personal at all guys. I know of the 4 of us 90% of the time you 3 are on together. Usually its marrago or was and I don't ask for an invite out of respect since we'll all freeze. You shouldn't be offended. If anything you two could have thought hmm us 3 always play together why don't I see what the 4th is up too...?

I don't want anything turning into a real life fight...especially over a video game. Its nothing personal. You two don't invite and I don't ask to join when there's already 3. Make sense?

Oh Snap!! Someone call in Jerry Springer!!! MmmmmHhmmm :P

Well, if I had met the guy online, I wouldn't have been offended by it. We do know him in real life.

If thats the case yeah thats a bit of a dog act its always more fun with people you know and then they dont bother kinda hurts

This is true.

It's nothing personal man, I haven't played Moraggo in like 2 weeks. I have been doing Glitterhelm or challenges and occassionally Aquanos. I'm sick of Moraggo, it's just odd, like the time you asked what I was doing and I told you I was pounding out Glitter runs, it was left at that and you never said anything back. I would have sent an invite had you asked, but even when we did send invites you didn't join. We know what maps we can and can't do with 4 players and we are more than willing to work around them.