That moment when....

you spill half a glass of apple juice on yourself and just sit there
because you're too lazy to move and clean it up.

Yeah. . . . .that just happened.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! I know the feeling. I was just watching netflix and I spilled some water. I looked at it for a moment then decided it would be too much trouble to clean it up.

Well I made you a picture but it won't work properly, so trust that I'm awesome.

ive done the same thing many a time but with water one time my cousin walked in like 2 min after i did it and it landed somewhere..... needless to say my cousin that i peed in my pants :s

ive done the same thing many a time but with water one time my cousin walked in like 2 min after i did it and it landed somewhere..... needless to say my cousin that i peed in my pants :s

I must say I have no idea what just happened.

It's just water. Mother nature can take care of that easily through the power of evaporation... unless it was on the couch. In which case the couch would just soak it up, mother nature will evaporate what she can... then grow mold within the cushions to take care of the rest.

It's just water. Mother nature can take care of that easily through the power of evaporation... unless it was on the couch. In which case the couch would just soak it up, mother nature will evaporate what she can... then grow mold within the cushions to take care of the rest.

Words of a wise man..(or women no idea)

that moment when you have to pee but you don't wanna get out of bed

Try peeing in the bed, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Every night that I am cold I just roll over and pee, keeps me nice and warm.

Try peeing in the bed, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Every night that I am cold I just roll over and pee, keeps me nice and warm.

Damn, that sounds like an awesome idea. I can't believe all this time I've been peeing in a toilet. I've been cold for so many nights, I should of just urinated in my bed would of warmed me up. :[

that moment when you have to pee but you don't wanna get out of bed

Been there and it is definitely a conundrum.

Damn, that sounds like an awesome idea. I can't believe all this time I've been peeing in a toilet. I've been cold for so many nights, I should of just urinated in my bed would of warmed me up. :[

But then after you have absorbed all of that urine warmth... what then? Now you're doubly cold because of mother nature doing the evaporation thing. And if you didn't know, the process of evaporation takes away heat energy thus making you feel cold..er.

Been there and it is definitely a conundrum.

But then after you have absorbed all of that urine warmth... what then? Now you're doubly cold because of mother nature doing the evaporation thing. And if you didn't know, the process of evaporation takes away heat energy thus making you feel cold..er.

That's what the blankets are for.

Initially you pee in the bed, the warmth helps your get used to the chilly covers. After that your body keeps the blankets warm and let mother nature attempt to stop you from being cuddly.

That's what the blankets are for.

Initially you pee in the bed, the warmth helps your get used to the chilly covers. After that your body keeps the blankets warm and let mother nature attempt to stop you from being cuddly.

Touch

Now on that same line of complete and utter laziness, would you just not bother changing the sheets in the morning and go ahead and sleep on the crispy starched sheets the following night? Perhaps throw a few newspapers on it? :D

Touch

Now on that same line of complete and utter laziness, would you just not bother changing the sheets in the morning and go ahead and sleep on the crispy starched sheets the following night? Perhaps throw a few newspapers on it? :D

That's where the pee comes in, it cleans out the crisp, makes them nice and warm.

AAANYway, lets go back to the original topic of laziness. (not pee)

This thread reminds me of a pretty funny MEME:

LOL.. That's everyday for me. xD

LOL.. I haven't done that for a long time, I peed in bed when I was really young. But in my defense I made it to the bathroom in my dream. :D
ahahah. Poor mother nature she is always busy because of me.

Well I made you a picture but it won't work properly, so trust that I'm awesome.

Okay. But.. I WANT TO SEE THE PHOTO. O_O

Oh! I know the feeling. I was just watching netflix and I spilled some water. I looked at it for a moment then decided it would be too much trouble to clean it up.
haha. Precisely what had happened.. At least we gave it some consideration, right? I mean it is the thought that counts. :)

Okay. But.. I WANT TO SEE THE PHOTO. O_O

I'll try again:

EDIT: Failed.

Wait.. you drink water not pee?
now when I drink my apple juice I keep thinking it is pee. :(

now when I drink my apple juice I keep thinking it is pee. :(

My mission in life is complete.

:[ The weird thing is..
it is suddenly even more delicious than before. (LOOOOOOOOOOOL)

even more delicious than before.

:[ The weird thing is..
it is suddenly even more delicious than before. (LOOOOOOOOOOOL)

Interesting...