Have fun upgrading that.
I too used to a pro upgrader! :( it's not fun at all upgrading it but it should be worth it!

seems pretty awesome.
i would sell it and get something i really needed.
What YOU really NEED. This is what I NEED! :P

wow! THATS A BIG ONE! :P please tell me your using that for a tower builder?
Of course!!! anyways wheres my 5 dollars? lol jk

Of course!!! anyways wheres my 5 dollars? lol jk

Hahahaha yeah i didnt get a chance to respond before it got closed i was going to say i I know it will i forgot about that rule :P But anyway dont suppose you would want trade that giraffe for two giraffe 30^ na jks you lucky ******* :P

lol damn right I was lucky to get this one! Since the patch came out I've been getting crappy stuff left and right! This and my shatian with 156^ is the best things I've gotten from this patch that are actually good!

lol damn right I was lucky to get this one! Since the patch came out I've been getting crappy stuff left and right! This and my shatian with 156^ is the best things I've gotten from this patch that are actually good!

Ohhhhhh wow i wish i got any of those two but I did manage to get a kairi with 89^ thats the best I've got but its lvl 78 so havent been able to use it yet :(

Ohhhhhh wow i wish i got any of those two but I did manage to get a kairi with 89^ thats the best I've got but its lvl 78 so havent been able to use it yet :(
Oh yea did I mention the shatian is 74^ req? that's very RARE