Dungeon Defenders: The "Toxic Empire" Saga Events!

Crap i missed it. Dang and those looked better then the first ones. Is there any possiblity to get the old event iteams at a after time event? I mean once the old ones are all done.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with shadow, my group did this secound event easy, and the "leader" said we maybe could have done nm but we are not sure we could and we just did the first event to night without building anything, And thats even more hardcore then the first event and we really want a "leader " to join us and atleast say: these guys dont get a reward because they were to late but atleast they did it!

Guess I shoulda payed more attention in this thread. Steam didn't notify me of the invitation until I logged on again today.
Oh well, lesson learned I guess.

So we dont get any chance at the old rewards?

Unfortantely not at this time. Maybe sometime in the future but highly unlikely.

Are we going to have set summoner stats, or should we start digging up minion movement speed gear?

You or your partner (if you have one) will have to build up your own minion movement speed.

So all we do is to summon a spider and the other player lead the spider to end? And if this is right isnt it just gear that makes a player win and not how good you are? Ty for a fast responde on this

Edit: im sorry i just figured it out, im sorry

So all we do is to summon a spider and the other player lead the spider to end? And if this is right isnt it just gear that makes a player win and not how good you are? Ty for a fast responde on this

Edit: im sorry i just figured it out, im sorry

The one player summons the spider while the other player stands on top of it. The summoner now must move the spider from point A to point B before the other team does.