Dungeon Defenders: The "Toxic Empire" Saga Events!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raziel, you and I are already friends, apparently :) Sent new invites to everyone else. Once again, just message me when you're ready. Karl, link me your SID, I'm hosting for a little longer.

Edit; I should mention if Dredd hasn't, you don't need uber stats. Difficulty will be adjusted depending on the strength of the group.

I am a little confused... when did the rules change?

6/24/2012

Hello everyone and here is the breakdown of this Tuesday's event "Arm Guard of Fire". The event will take place in "Volcanic Eruption" on Insane HC with a twist, No towers/Minions allowed so to beat this challenge you need to have a really good strategy. Teams are allowed and can go up to 5 members also the host will be helping out as well. If players feel that insane HC is to easy for them, they have the choice to play this event on NM HC. This coming Thursday will be our very first Event livestream where we will be showing off 7/3 event along with the event reward (More information coming soon). Good luck to everyone and hope to see you defenders this Tuesday :-)

ID greatoldman or greatoldman4
i hope i can join wiht igchaos and grand, we post close and we are friends. we all online waiting now. Thanks

damn is it already over.... i read first page, i wasnt going thru pages of yappity yaps and here is my name.. just seen we had to msg u and wait? damn this just sucks!!! plsss tell me it isnt too late i signed up back in page 14 :( a few of my friends did also was wonderin why no invites, lol

damn is it already over.... i read first page, i wasnt going thru pages of yappity yaps and here is my name.. just seen we had to msg u and wait? damn this just sucks!!! plsss tell me it isnt too late i signed up back in page 14 :( a few of my friends did also was wonderin why no invites, lol

it's not over yet, Ill gladly run you and your friends
add me on steam: godslayer2018

woohoo ty..... ill msg them and let them know ty ty ty but.... steam is down for maint now, AHAH! omg, im havin such bad luck today :(