Dungeon Defenders: The "Toxic Empire" Saga Events!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update to OP. Pics of the "Arm Guard of Fire" are now up.

Really awesome armguards, good work Dredd! :D

LOOKS INTENSE and just wondering if there will be a continuation of the story i really like it so far :)

LOOKS INTENSE and just wondering if there will be a continuation of the story i really like it so far :)
Yes there will be more after this story which I still have to finish yet. The next set of events after this one will be part 1 of 3. I am making a trilogy after these events which I have a lot more of the story already done.

Just checked the time difference and i should be able to join! (if there's a spot left)

I'll post my steam id when i get home ^_^

i would like to join the event my sid is freakkiler

is it anything you guys need to get me in=

Can we also make a team of two?
A friend and i would like to participate as a team, if possible only the two of us ;)

How are the teams selected?
Are there minimum requirements? Can be quite unfair to others if a low-level player teams up, since its not an easy challenge.

My SID: karlheinz69

so how do my group do this, sid is freakkiler, swingo and akron, Akk: my group, do i join one of you guys or do i just make my own and do it?

I probably should have asked this before the event started for the day, but here goes:

- Do all the rewards bear the same stats (more or less), a la cubes and the Portal Gun, or are they completely random stats like most rewards are?

- Are the rewards respective of their difficulty, e.g. Godly for Insane and Mythical for NM?

- Can we attempt more than once, or is it one shot per person? Say we think we are up for NM (since I usually am), but fail, can we retry on Insane, possibly even NM a second time?

TIA for the info!

-TC

I probably should have asked this before the event started for the day, but here goes:

- Do all the rewards bear the same stats (more or less), a la cubes and the Portal Gun, or are they completely random stats like most rewards are?

- Are the rewards respective of their difficulty, e.g. Godly for Insane and Mythical for NM?

- Can we attempt more than once, or is it one shot per person? Say we think we are up for NM (since I usually am), but fail, can we retry on Insane, possibly even NM a second time?

TIA for the info!

-TC

Well I can explain it to you in-game but I need your Steam ID so I can invite you.