Dungeon Defenders: The "Toxic Empire" Saga Events!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this event open for people anywhere who can get the game?

These events are open to all regions.

Loving the sound of these events, will pop by on the chat on Thursday. Are accesories only given out or are weapons going to be later on?

Loving the sound of these events, will pop by on the chat on Thursday. Are accesories only given out or are weapons going to be later on?

As of right now no event weapons but I will try my best to change the minds over at TE about event weapons especially since the PC has never had the opporunity of having event weapons ;-)

As of right now no event weapons but I will try my best to change the minds over at TE about event weapons especially since the PC has never had the opporunity of having event weapons ;-)

I think the PC should get the krayt;-)

Is this event for pc, 360, ps3?? If for ps3 my psn is Bobac671

You sign up the day of the events (6/24) and you receive a message from one of the host

Ah okay what of we're on a different timezone?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

My steamid is Shaw389 and would like to play with greatoldman as we played the last one together.

My steam ID is greatoldman, can i join the event with Shaw? I hope we can get invite by Fred again~~~Thanks
By the way, as i will go back home after work at 5:30 pm EST. Can we join the event around 6:00 EST?
one more question, what is the different if we do nightmare or insane?

My steam ID is greatoldman, can i join the event with Shaw? I hope we can get invite by Fred again~~~Thanks
By the way, as i will go back home after work at 5:30 pm EST. Can we join the event around 6:00 EST?
one more question, what is the different if we do nightmare or insane?

The event starts tomorrow, not today.