Dungeon Defenders: The "Toxic Empire" Saga Events!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The event has started :-)

And...Why nobody add me on s team from event or invite me to play?

i sign in 3 or 4 days ago and nobody add me for that

see you

And...Why nobody add me on s team from event or invite me to play?

i sign in 3 or 4 days ago and nobody add me for that

see you

I would think (idk) that its easier this way

I'm online at the moment and signed up 4 days ago. Do I just wait for an add on steam or invite? Because I did that last time but didn't get invited.

I'm online at the moment and signed up 4 days ago. Do I just wait for an add on steam or invite? Because I did that last time but didn't get invited.

They will get to you eventually
in the old console events you could spend 4-5 hours waiting just to get on the events so just be patient

Hey everyone. Today's event that was either Spider Racing or Hot Lava has been called off. City In The Cliffs was causing lag or stuckage issues for players. We will most likely host double events next week, over several days. Thanks for sticking with us :) We'll keep you posted.

I can wait, I just hope they give us some leeway when they figure out a solution so I can find a good time for my partner and I to join. I'll be checking the forums at least once a day to see if there is any news = D

Sorry you guys had issues running the event but thanks for the effort.

The hot lava event was quick but it was fun! I liked the idea of it.

Hey everyone. Today's event that was either Spider Racing or Hot Lava has been called off. City In The Cliffs was causing lag or stuckage issues for players. We will most likely host double events next week, over several days. Thanks for sticking with us :) We'll keep you posted.

If I am reading this correctly, then the Arm Gaurds of Poison will also be offered next week, and not just to those who put their names in the hat for today, correct?

I say that since while I was waiting for my friend to come online so that we could participate, I saw the whole thing coming apart at the seams. And then came this message about canning the whole thing for the moment. We still wanted to participate in today's event. Heck, we practiced and everything. ;)

Thanks again for hosting these events. Sorry to hear that there are these problems hindering them. Also, hoping that a EU host can be found for our friends across the pond... sad to see them not be able to participate to the level they would want to.

If the Arm guard of poison event is going to be postponed, can I join?

SID: PipGuts The Bagel Monster

If I am reading this correctly, then the Arm Gaurds of Poison will also be offered next week, and not just to those who put their names in the hat for today, correct?

I say that since while I was waiting for my friend to come online so that we could participate, I saw the whole thing coming apart at the seams. And then came this message about canning the whole thing for the moment. We still wanted to participate in today's event. Heck, we practiced and everything. ;)

Thanks again for hosting these events. Sorry to hear that there are these problems hindering them. Also, hoping that a EU host can be found for our friends across the pond... sad to see them not be able to participate to the level they would want to.

i would imagine it is only those who put there name in the hat but maybe if they finish with those and they have spares they Might do more people but i doubt it

K, ty for clearing that up.

Edit: The thread has been closed. So if I don't sign up here, then where?

Important update to the OP.

Cant wait for the Hot lava course
also some people are wondering if we have to sign up for this event again?
or will you just go throughout the old list?

Cant wait for the Hot lava course
also some people are wondering if we have to sign up for this event again?
or will you just go throughout the old list?

Its a new list.