Here is the link to the build:
http://ddplanner.com/?l=8116-8117,nmhc-aquanos
All characters i used have only myth gear on, they are all under L78
Builders i used with stats:
Countess:
THP:1508 TDMG:1490 TAoE:1014 TRate:358 (embarassing, i know)
Initiate:
THP:1214 TDMG:1070 TAoE:1000 TRate:645
Series EV:
THP:1500 TDMG:1100 TAoE:623 TRate:490
Summoner:
THP:1153 TDMG:1001 TAoE:653 TRate:1015 Minion Movement:645
Most of the gear i have are from shops and some from NMHC Ramparts, i may put my build up, it has gotten me tons of mana, and very bad giraffes, they were so bad they were only worth 53 mana, not a typo either.

I was not able to kill the boss because when i teleported to the boss on my dps adpet, he did the spinning attack thing and one shot her. These are her stats:
Adept:
HHP:1082 HDMG:1165 HSPD:531 HRate:1042
Gen Res:90% Poi Res:90% Fire Res:73% Elec Res:69%

Weapon: Oculus of the Genie King (Insane HC drop) 138/138 Upgraded
DMG:7059 EleDMG:396 Poison Knockback:+103 Charge:+70 Projectiles:+5 Projectile SPD:+4071
HHP:+62 HDMG:+71 HRate:+80

Pet: Seahorse (Insane HC Drop) 34/39 Upgraded
DMG:4096 SPS:6 Projectiles:+5 Projectile SPD:+17445
HHP:+139 HDMG:+257 HSPD:+309 HRate:+315

I used a genie pet until the last wave, switched to seahorse. This build should get you to the kraken, it got me to it and this was my third try, building tips/instructions are on the link. Hopefully you guys wont get as unlucky as me, and get you NMHC Kraken kill. Btw with what i built it lasted about 10 minutes, i think maybe more, i died right when boss spawned and made the build while i let my archers try to kill it, so didn't pay attention to the stats as much.

Well I just been using this build to get up to the kraken... unfortunately it doesn't help me at all.

I keep getting my *** handed to me by that kraken. There has to be something that one can do without needing insane stats like 3 - 4k. I barely get 1.5k stats just from spending days inside misty NM HC survival (up to 22ish)... I have tried it solo just as well as groupwise.

In a group I don't have the stats to make it during the setup, I can make it once i solo up till wave 3 - 4ish after start so that the build is somewhat complete before I open it up. It isn't comfortable (way to much gets moved)... but I do make wave 14. Anyone have any tips for the kraken... it is annoying me to no end :(.

Well I just been using this build to get up to the kraken... unfortunately it doesn't help me at all.

I keep getting my *** handed to me by that kraken. There has to be something that one can do without needing insane stats like 3 - 4k. I barely get 1.5k stats just from spending days inside misty NM HC survival (up to 22ish)... I have tried it solo just as well as groupwise.

In a group I don't have the stats to make it during the setup, I can make it once i solo up till wave 3 - 4ish after start so that the build is somewhat complete before I open it up. It isn't comfortable (way to much gets moved)... but I do make wave 14. Anyone have any tips for the kraken... it is annoying me to no end :(.

I would make sure to fight him inside a buffed strength drain and healing aura. Also, fighting him with an adept is going to be pretty difficult. Most people use a monk, but a squire/countess with a 100% block weapon also works well.

Otherwise I can help you beat him, unless you're set on doing it solo.

I love this build so simple! I give it to you I tried this and actually beat it solo for my first time! :D

The kraken is easy to beat with 1500 stats.
Kandar dropped a build with a str drain and a healing aura, that just makes sense for the fight. If you're struggling, it's worth trying.

Make sure your resists are excellent (90% generic minimum).
Health wants to be 1500+ for a monk. And a monkey. If you can beat this level up to the boss, you can farm monkeys just fine (there's a guide in this section, in fact).
When the kraken comes, wait in the str drain/heal by the red portal.
Let him come to you. Do not venture outside.
Once he arrives, activate both boosts. Tower boost makes the healing more effective.
Get all up in his face. As long as you remain close, he'll do very few ranged attacks, simply doing the spinning attack which does barely 10k at 90% resists. Run circles around him, jumping the entire time. Should take 10-60 seconds to take down his tentacles. Then go for the face. If your mana runs out, jump through the red portal for a few seconds to farm mana from the mobs there. Then jump back. And again, wait in the auras for him to return, don't go chase him down.

Don't play hardcore until you can beat him non-hardcore. Beating him non-hardcore opens up survival. Farm a decent seahorse from that. Then use the seahorse to beat him hardcore. I did this on friday, for fun, and had 3 pickups who died almost instantly. The seahorse did all the work, I'm not trying to claim any skill here whatsoever, but with 220m HP or whatever he has, the entire fight took only 2 boosts, or maybe 90s. I have 150k HP and the lowest I went was about 90.

I can't see a reason to split defenses apart as far as possible. It's much harder to maintain them this way and one group of archers can never help the other.

All in all, beating Kraken is not a matter of build, but hero and especially DPS pet. That's the only thing that can damage him effectively.

I actually played around today, and if you bring the whole mid aura set up along with the gas, to here:
http://ddplanner.com/?l=8417,kraken-smackdown

It works very nicely. Stuff dies and feeds you mana where you fight the kraken, and you can still jump through the portal if things get sticky.
You'll note there are no towers shooting into the gas. You need to keep it clear yourself. It's a good DPS test. If you can keep that gas trap empty by hand, then you'll have no trouble with the kraken. If you can't, then you'll struggle.

there are 9 DU and 36 MU left to play around with, i'm still leveling some characters just got a second monk to 74 so i can use it as dps, stopped playing for awhile, got fallout new vegas ultimate edition, great that some of you like it, i use archers because they are non elemental and i can put a lot more out, you can also just use my build as a guide and move/replace whatever you want