I don't know what to do!

I turned my game on over an hour ago and I haven't been able to decide what I want to do. I've just been chillin with the Shopkeep listening to him repeat his oh so funny jokes. I need a break from xp grinding and I'm pretty content with my weapons. What's a defender to do in a situation like this?!

I find doing glitterhelm survival alot more fun than doing just the regular OLD campaign. You get like 3-4mil xp from 8 or 5 idr what i start at to the end of 14... pretty much after 14 the xp goes down the drain but you can still get some real nice armor from the chests. and you don't have to keep building every 20 mins. Hope this helps :)

I find doing glitterhelm survival alot more fun than doing just the regular OLD campaign. You get like 3-4mil xp from 8 or 5 idr what i start at to the end of 14... pretty much after 14 the xp goes down the drain but you can still get some real nice armor from the chests. and you don't have to keep building every 20 mins. Hope this helps :)

yup thats what i do and get the pet lol

I don't think I've ever done survival on Glitter. From my experience, I've never found the xp or drops to be worth the time on survival on any map, but maybe I will have to give it another try!

try and wait out till wave 11-14 that's where you get the best chunk of xp around 400k-600k per round. It's not the best way to get xp but it's a way that gets you good xp and kind of gives a break from building so much. Or at least that's how I see it. + all the chests usally 2-3 good armor pieces for those rounds. And a free pet of course :)

I turned my game on over an hour ago and I haven't been able to decide what I want to do. I've just been chillin with the Shopkeep listening to him repeat his oh so funny jokes. I need a break from xp grinding and I'm pretty content with my weapons. What's a defender to do in a situation like this?!

Why dont you "master" the art of "baiting your sharken?"....

...........think about it... would pass some time....

so why are you still posting on the forums?

Because the forums are actually more interesting than the game.

I'll probably get back on when the higher difficulty hits.

PLAY ANOTHER GAME! There's more games than DD!

Yeah, but unlike other games DD doesn't lose playability when you complete it. I've played and beaten over 100 games easily and none of them held apeal after beating them. That's why I continue to play this game. I refuse to stop playing it just because I'm unsure of what I want to do on it.

Delete your data and restart. May seem strange but after my corruption the other day my friend deleted his data and we've had a blast together on DD. Then again the thought of loosing all your stuff may bee too much to handle. I only miss my trendy weapons so maybe you could put it on your other save.

try to bet the kracken with only your squire on insane. i cant event cut all his tenticals off the first time.

try to bet the kracken with only your squire on insane. i cant event cut all his tenticals off the first time.
That's a good way to get aggravated lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Help noobs...