I've come across quite a few players over the last few weeks who don't fully understand the XP bonuses. Thought I'd put it out to community to write up some pointers for the newer players.

Flawless Victory - Big XP bonus for no core damage for an entire match, after the first round. Gives 1.3 multiplier each round, plus bonus at the end

No Player Damage - 1.3 bonus each round

Master Builder - Full defenses for an entire round, bonus each round

Gunslinger - Only use weapon to damage enemies after Wave 1

Master Strategist - Only use defenses to damage enemies after round one

Teamwork - Complete level with 4 active players

Skin of your teeth - Finish a wave with <100 health on a crystal

There are other bonuses you will get, but I believe there are the biggest ones. So, here's my strategy.

Play Glitterhelm Insane with 4 people(For the time, yields best XP)

One person builds for master strategist, others only use weapons for Gunslinger

Wave 1, let one crystal get down to under 100 HP. Pick the crystal you are most comfortable will not get hit.

Wave 2, try to maximize defenses. Sometimes difficult on insane with time limitations. Definitely be done by wave 3.

Rest of match, repair, upgrade and protect crystals. Do not leave crystals unattended for ogres. Defenses should hold them off with a solid build. One player watches both spawns in the mine area. One player watches spawn area on small bridge and the one slightly above that. One player watches area over long bridge and wyverns.

You should be able to pick up some handyman, janitor, lord, knight, etc bonuses along the way. If done properly, you should do it in under 10 minutes and get between 1.7-2 million XP.

I'd love other people to share their ideas. This has worked very well for me.

You can max out Glitter with 2.5 mil if done properly and it's easiest to do with 2 people. Just build with a second controller and focus on the multipliers for No Core Damage, No Player Damage, and Only Used Weapons. If you get all 3 multipliers every wave and do each wave fast you should get between 2.3-2.5 mil. The time bonus is what will push you're XP up to 2.5, so try to do it fast and don't let anything get hit. Oh, and in the later waves, don't double team the Ogres, each person should take on the Ogres alone. It will allow you to complete the wave faster.

"Wave 1, let one crystal get down to under 100 HP. Pick the crystal you are most comfortable will not get hit."

skin of your teeth is after wave 1, but it's not worth doing for such a measly bonus

With decent builders and decent dps, 4 defenders can grind at least 2 mil on every run, when I build and leave my builder in afk with 4, he still gets 1.8 to 2 million, just for building, then my dps usually gets an average of 2.3 mil, 4 people works out well because the multipliers work well with the number of creeps you kill......Keep defending!

Shame you lost a defence - what was it ;-)

I didn't :) they must count selling defences.

Edit: wait, I remember now. A ninja jumped over a harpoon and destroyed it.

I love the... out of 707 you got 0 useful loot. :D how it always is eh?
To be fair, the game's definition of useful is different than mine.

And if your feeling really brave, solo with three AFKs can yield 7.5 mil every 20 mins or so :)

I'll try that...I hope my defenses can handle it..lol :D

I'll try that...I hope my defenses can handle it..lol :D

If your defenses are having trouble put a strong damage dealing pet on your AFKs and place them like a tower where you are the weakest. You'll probably lose the take no damage bonus but at least you'll beat it :)