Ogre moved wall on his own.

I was running nightmare hardcore mixed mode aquanos with a friend. On wave 30, during the portion of the wave where there are only ogres spawning at the end of the wave, an ogre moved a wall on his own. I know this because there were two enemies left those being ogres, yet somehow an ogre moved a wall on the middle crystal (Center of the map) and directly hit the crystal killing it before we could kill the ogre thus causing a loss when victory seemed all but assured. The final "end game" clip that was displayed clearly showed the wall moved, and it was moved when the ogre attacked.

Either there was a graphical glitch which did not count for the previous ogre on the wall but manifested for the ogre which killed us, or there is a glitch which allows ogres to move walls.

It might be pertinent to note another odd happening during the game. On an earlier wave during the build phase a Mage Minion randomly died.

I was running nightmare hardcore mixed mode aquanos with a friend. On wave 30, during the portion of the wave where there are only ogres spawning at the end of the wave, an ogre moved a wall on his own. I know this because there were two enemies left those being ogres, yet somehow an ogre moved a wall on the middle crystal (Center of the map) and directly hit the crystal killing it before we could kill the ogre thus causing a loss when victory seemed all but assured. The final "end game" clip that was displayed clearly showed the wall moved, and it was moved when the ogre attacked.

Either there was a graphical glitch which did not count for the previous ogre on the wall but manifested for the ogre which killed us, or there is a glitch which allows ogres to move walls.

It might be pertinent to note another odd happening during the game. On an earlier wave during the build phase a Mage Minion randomly died.

What kind of wall did you have that got moved?

Were both ogres when this happened at the middle crystal? I have seen ogres glitch and do weird things sometimes when there are multiple in a location. Happens rarely and don't have any details but seems to only happen with multiple ogres at same spot.

Nope only one ogre, the other was on a different wall. As another note, the set up easily can could handle the ogre.

I too have had this happen and I thought I may have missed something, as in the case of the crystal in Alch Lab taking damage from dead DEW's killed in the air.

In my case, it happened a couple of times in Deeper Wells Survival with EV Physical beams placed at the base of the stairs leading up to the crystal platform. The last time it happened, I lost the survival on wave 25 with less than 40 mobs remaining.

I know of someone else who said they saw the Ogre move it on their Deeper Wells Survival Run as well but it happened during the end of wave 14.

These are times when there are only Ogres spawning...no Sharken remaining.

That is all the info I can give at this moment. I will definitely try to gather more info Ice Arrow.

Do the clients and host see the walls being moved or is it just the clients?

Do the clients and host see the walls being moved or is it just the clients?

The last 24 hours I have been trying to re produce the problem as it occurred for me once in aquanos. So far I have had no luck but the wall moved for both me and my friend who was hosting it.

• 2 weeks later...
This just happened on Wave 23 Moroggo...in the bottom area at the north of the map...ogre knocked it aside with a lateral swing...no sharken