I finally got around to trying out the assault mission pack. Alot of people are playing these all the time and since I had nothing better to do I figured I would try the stuff I bought xD. The origional assault mission had little interest to me because of the reward, but the new ones haz rainbow unicorn.

Anyway after trying it out I got so say I found it to be just a rush to destroy everything without stepping on as many traps as possible. How come in regular mode we have hordes of monsters coming to our crystal and they have no time limit, but we have to rush as fast as possible to destroy crystal in assault. Anyone else feeling like it isn't fun at all and only worth doing for rewards?

I find them to be exciting. It's pretty hard to create something that has enemies that attack players. Mainly due to the fact that players are always improving their power and abilities, making the set defense of the enemies always getting weaker.

I do agree with you to some extent, i do feel like the first two are plain rush assaults while the third one is actually more fun since you have plenty of time to run around and kill stuff as a group.