Sign in to follow this  
JackRayleigh

Lemurians are really OP for PvP

The Extra projectile they have is just to much, not to mention that they easily get over 30K ranged damage. Even my fully upgraded high end Supreme Aqua Lance can't remotely match people with moderate to high end Lemurians. Is it just me or is the Lemurian ridiculously OP for PvP, pretty much which ever side has a monk with a Lemurian wins because he just runs around insta gibbing anyone he sees. Even a 1.5 million health barb with 90 res across the board dies in seconds against someone with a Lemurian.

Counter it with a Summoner's Minions. Summon 3-5 of the archers and stand in the middle of the group and move them to the enemies' spawn area. They will stand around trying to kill the archers while they shoot 700k-1.9m damage projectiles.

Real people don't stand around and try to shoot the archers, they just shoot through the gaps between the minions or jump up and shoot from above. Or they can just activate Hero stance and kill my archers in seconds. I have several friends who use Lemurians and they can eat right through any of my summons in seconds, and my summoners stats are like 2200/2550/1600/1500

Got to utalize stances, back when I used barb for pvp I had to constantly use lightning stance to stop the monks from jumping around. With practice and sneaky tactics they can be brought down. Monks in general are op in PVP because of hero boost but there are ways to take them down. Currently my EV can take out anything in seconds with proton blast doing 7.6mil dps. Just got to sneak up on them >=D

What tavern DPS can one of those Halberds do?

A high end one can get u 10m dps+ with hero boost
The highest i have ever gotten was 15m dps

You can also use Siphon and drain the immune mobs hp for a heavy hp boost, as well as using tornado to pretty much jump on the monk.

Lemurians are definitely pretty op. I have a 347 up'd one and it pretty much beats anything. The only thing I've noticed that ever gets me is a monk using a stone thrower.