1) Give pets double xp once you're at level 83. Pets are so expensive to upgrade that I don't feel this would be unreasonable in anyway.

2) Buff the EV proton blast so that she can be a better dps character. The first possibility would be to leave the damage as it is but have it drain your mana at fast rate. The second would be to simply up the damage by a lot; something that you rarely ever get to use should be extremely powerful.

3) Buff the barbarian in a few ways:

Buff the turtle stance so that nearby players also get a defense boost (maybe not quite as high as his though). This is not that unreasonable since the monk's hero boost affects nearby players and he is also a builder. The barbarian is the only pure DPS class so should at least be able to give his allies benefits from his stances or abilities like the builder classes can.

Give the barbarian better pet damage scaling with hero damage. Again, since he is the only pure dps class he should be the best in this regard, but he's not.

I feel the lightning stance could be made more useful if it functioned like a mini lightning turret, i.e. lightning damage arcs to nearby enemies.

4) Buff the apprentice's HP more. This is not a traditional rpg where the warrior is physically strong and sturdy and the mage has ridiculously powerful magic but is physically frail. There is no reason to conform to the standard stereotypes. Also give the mana bomb a smaller cool down time. I think these changes could make the apprentice a decent option for a dps character, even in nightmare.

5) Maybe add a log of some type so we can see what exactly sold in the player shop when we leave it running.

6) Decrease the cost of the squire's spike blockade by 1 DU, or leave it as it is but have it stop a charging sharken. It makes sense then a wall of spikes would stop a charging enemy. I think the same ability of stopping charging sharken could also be given to the bouncer blockade.

7) Decrease the DU cost for Deadly Strike turrets and Darkness Traps.

8) I'm sure this is already coming, but I wouldn't mind seeing another increase to the mana caps and to item box capacity.

Love the double xp for pets idea. The others are kind of unneeded buffs. Just my opinion.

Love the double xp for pets idea. The others are kind of unneeded buffs. Just my opinion.

You could say they're unneeded, but I think it would be nice to see other classes made as viable for dps as the monk is. Not saying that they can't work but the monk is, in most situations, the best by a huge margin.

I also don't like seeing towers fade into obsolescence. We do have a ton of variety already, but more is always better especially when it could be done with a few simple tweaks to already existing towers.

id much prefer a monk nerf to 2/3...
4. ive seen apps solo the AMP (NMHC)... they can near instant heal, so low health is less of a problem...

id much prefer a monk nerf to 2/3...
4. ive seen apps solo the AMP (NMHC)... they can near instant heal, so low health is less of a problem...

I think the monk is actually for the most part okay. I mean, my monk seems a bit OP to me but that's because I spent so much time getting the right gear for him and obtaining a really good seahorse. But for newer players that are trying to progress I think he's just about right. And besides that, we've all seen the community reactions to heavy nerfs.

we've all seen the community reactions to heavy nerfs.

i know... but for endgame content using pretty much any other class for DPS is ridiculous... because monk (with a good DPS pet) will out DPS them by far... aswell as being able to superbuff towers...

i suppose other characters could be brought up to monk tier... but i dont see that working out well...

Well. I think as some_guy says, monk (like summoner) helps you bridge the gap hugely. You can use the monk to boost your towers and/or lay down some heavy hero DPS while you're struggling on (or learning) new maps. Once you have decent towers/strong build, you can play other classes, and have a lot of fun.
Playing a non-phased summoner is great for speedy upping (genie/djinnlet).
Hunters are a blast. Invisibility is under-rated (although watch for ninja swarms).
Screaming around a map with a barbarian in tornado and leaping over gas to clear from behind is remarkably effective.

Haven't tried apps or squires in forever, but speedy-casting was always useful, and squires have block, so you could aggro ogres then block them away from the walls.

So, yeah, while monks are super OP, they're far from the only choice one you're on top of the map, especially if want to challenge yourself a little again.

Well. I think as some_guy says, monk (like summoner) helps you bridge the gap hugely. You can use the monk to boost your towers and/or lay down some heavy hero DPS while you're struggling on (or learning) new maps. Once you have decent towers/strong build, you can play other classes, and have a lot of fun.
Playing a non-phased summoner is great for speedy upping (genie/djinnlet).
Hunters are a blast. Invisibility is under-rated (although watch for ninja swarms).
Screaming around a map with a barbarian in tornado and leaping over gas to clear from behind is remarkably effective.

Haven't tried apps or squires in forever, but speedy-casting was always useful, and squires have block, so you could aggro ogres then block them away from the walls.

So, yeah, while monks are super OP, they're far from the only choice one you're on top of the map, especially if want to challenge yourself a little again.

not the only, but the best

... i love monk, but using a different class (i also use squire/barb/EV) just seems so poor in comparison