Just let everyone know 4k is possable.....

I am so tired of getting kicked, so lets do some math
With a full set of supreme armor u get 680 tower dmg maxed per piece
So 680*4=2720 Then add 1000 for pet and wep 3720
Then add the 120 from your hero so thats 3840
Then add 50 From all my acc so 50*4=200
3840+200=4040 OMFG 4k is possable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh sorry for this had to get it off my chest XD

just so sick of getting kick for haveing 4k stats and being called a hacker
People are just so .... that they cant do math

just so sick of getting kick for haveing 4k stats and being called a hacker
People are just so .... that they cant do math

I have this exact same problem, I know how you feel.

EV, Barb and Summoner can get even higher. 500 for the extra weapon slots on EV/Barb, or 100 for the extra pet rock on Summoner.

Plus you're not counting the possible 100 for Pet rocks in the first place.

But summoner can't get weapons so it should even out

Summoner: Rock + Rock: 1200
Squire/App/Huntress/Monk: Rock + Weapon: 1100
EV/Barb: Rock + Weapon + Weapon: 1600

HA! And I walk around in fear my 2k+ in two stats set gets me reported.

This is nobody's fault, it's the witch hunt currently going on the game, fascist high end players mistreat and kick noobs from their games, so noobs found the perfect way to get back at them.

And no, I'm not excusing all noobs, some deserve to be kicked, and hard.

Do you really think the people who are calling you a hacker spend any time reading the forums?

I've been booted for "hacking" with 2500 stats. These people probably didn't pass high school maths. I wouldn't worry about it.

Except that a perfect supreme SET like the one you're describing is nearly impossible to get. So yes, I see a player with 4K in ttthree or more stats i will kick your sorry hacker *** out of my game :D

Just because the highest value allows it doesn't mean its even likely.

Except that a perfect supreme SET like the one you're describing is nearly impossible to get. So yes, I see a player with 4K in ttthree or more stats i will kick your sorry hacker *** out of my game :D

And just because it's not likely doesn't mean it's not possible ^_^

as soon as nm becomes available to the general public this problem should die down, but yes i know your pain :(

You can get 300+ upgrades on an item so maxing out 1 stat isn't too hard. Though 2 4k stats would more than liekly be a hacker or someone is stupidly lucky.

as soon as nm becomes available to the general public this problem should die down, but yes i know your pain :(

The ability to host Nightmare isn't going to become available to the general public unless they buy all 4 Eternia Shards DLCs. Trendy stated this ages ago.

The ability to host Nightmare isn't going to become available to the general public unless they buy all 4 Eternia Shards DLCs. Trendy stated this ages ago.

Things change. At any given time there are less than 2 nightmare games to join, if that. If Trendy doesn't back off that policy they are hurting their game, not just the people who don't have shards but those who do also.

Alshain you should take that as a compliment.

The only obvious hack I've seen was a guy whose barb had 138,xxx,xxx hp ( might have even had another x in the count - hard to tell). And that was when barbs first came out.

Lol, the problem is when they start reporting you. Granted, I doubt Trendy would ban me for it but I'd still rather not be reported in a Witch hunt.

HA! And I walk around in fear my 2k+ in two stats set gets me reported.

This is nobody's fault, it's the witch hunt currently going on the game, fascist high end players mistreat and kick noobs from their games, so noobs found the perfect way to get back at them.

And no, I'm not excusing all noobs, some deserve to be kicked, and hard.

Even if they do report you, we can tell the legitimate reports from the overzealous or ill-intentioned. Worry not.

Things change. At any given time there are less than 2 nightmare games to join, if that. If Trendy doesn't back off that policy they are hurting their game, not just the people who don't have shards but those who do also.
what i read was you have to beat all maps on insane , that doenst mean you have to buy shards maps ( wich does since you have to buy them to be able to enter ) but i think nightmare should be open to original campaign.

what i read was you have to beat all maps on insane , that doenst mean you have to buy shards maps ( wich does since you have to buy them to be able to enter ) but i think nightmare should be open to original campaign.

Nightmare is still in beta right now, being that the last mob is not part of it. When it gets out of beta i think it will be released to everyone.