Common supreme sets?

So I have been seeing alot of people with the same supreme sets lately. I have started to notice that every stat on them are the same. People have these pristine supreme sets with around 330^ and the stats that they need at 680 such as hero dps sets have 680 health and damage and tower dps have 680 tower damage and rate. The sets also have 50 or 55% in generic dmg and 45% i think in resistance. I see many people with the same set around. It also has almost 2 stats in every peice -100 or around there. Has anyone else seen these? lol I feel like a bunch of people have the same hacked gear....

I found it finally:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033652366/screenshot/542929606044350216?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033652366/screenshot/542929606044349210/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033652366/screenshot/542929606044352592/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033652366/screenshot/542929606044350993/?tab=public

And here is the tower set:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033652366/screenshot/542929606044347536/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033652366/screenshot/542929606044354588/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033652366/screenshot/542929606044348394/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033652366/screenshot/542929606044353666/?tab=public

A lot of high-level players are going to have certain stats equal on their armor for one major reason - stats on armor can't be upgraded past a certain point, dependant on the quality.

For Trans, 559 as mentioned. For Supreme, 680. With Supreme/Trans gear typically dropping with stats over 300 and up to 327/367 ups, you can see how stats get to the cap. So yu're also going to see a number of players with exactly 559/680 on one or more tower stats on multiple pieces of armor.

Oh im sorry i meant 680 and it is not that people are reaching the cap it is that the armor is hacked and i have seen many people iwth the exact same stats on this hacked set of supreme armor like the negatives are the exact same on the peices with the ecaxt same numbers it is a hacked supreme set that has been going around I know when stuff is legit. I took screenshots of the armor and posted it in the first post.

resistances past 42 or so usually indicate hacked gear because you only need 42 or so to get the full 90% nm resistance, any higher and someone is either being incredibly dumb, or its hacked

wrong sneezes, I have equipment with nearly 60% resists. Because of the 3->4 rollover bonus, its best to level up in terms of 4.

wrong sneezes, I have equipment with nearly 60% resists. Because of the 3->4 rollover bonus, its best to level up in terms of 4.

Not really as any 300^ piece will reach 31 on all meaning 90 in all in NM. In fact, my monk armor atm is more than 300^ therefore I can easily have 90 on all which i currently have except lightning @ 89. There is literally 0 reason to make your resists higher like the pics in the OP. I would say hacked but you never really know because some people truly are idiots.

set is ruined, u need 42% resists (with bonus) on all items to get 90% overall on NM, and the 0 on turtle stance makes the set kinda useless for barb
the tower set.... same story, only in this case why u need resists at all if ur hero hp is 5??? u will still get kilt by single spiderweb on higher waves, not to mention ninjas
set looks like a work of an unskilled hacker, or like upped by some1 that cant count

Yes I know it is hacked but the reason for the post is to see if anyone else has seen these same sets of armor on someone else because I have seen exact same game in ranked on mutliple people.

Yeah that is what I mean, I was hoping for someone to give their screens to confirm that the armor are the same. Anyone find armor exactly like this yet?

Anyways as I've just proven higher than 45% resists is not indicative of hacking, as I have 50+ on 3 items. It's better to level things up that way

Yes however when there are multiple copies of this exact same armor sets that people have, that means that hacking was involved.

Yes, I've seen many players with these sets. It's mostly bad hacking... They really can't count res as you DON'T need 55 general... lol......

they have paypal gear i dont think thats hard to know

and they dont count resistance becuse they dont care they can get that any way

heres the flaw in your arguement.
1. i do not claim i am =P
2. all end game gear will have god damn near same stats because thats what people want.,
3. u up past cap on res because new shard means new difficulty means lower res. means time to conpensate.

heres the flaw in your arguement.
1. i do not claim i am =P
2. all end game gear will have god damn near same stats because thats what people want.,
3. u up past cap on res because new shard means new difficulty means lower res. means time to conpensate.

Well I gues that is you, my argument still stands because mr proof of the armor does not show stats that are close but exact same stats on the armor compare it, they are the exact same in every stat, even if the origional was not hacked they are copies of the same exact armor set. THE FACT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME ARMOR IS PROBLEM NOT THAT IT IS HACKED

also. there is a bad dd gltich that sometimes happens when ur in some1s tavern, as its happend to me

someone joins and lags out. then all your tavern items become copid on their tavern floor but you dont lose anything. i had some1 show me this and we reported it because its unjust. i think your just upset because u bought a hacked set since i noticed u were naked in our last game.

also. there is a bad dd gltich that sometimes happens when ur in some1s tavern, as its happend to me

someone joins and lags out. then all your tavern items become copid on their tavern floor but you dont lose anything. i had some1 show me this and we reported it because its unjust. i think your just upset because u bought a hacked set since i noticed u were naked in our last game.

no i noticed because people in pvp have 90% resist and it makes me mad. I am naked in pvp games because with my gear i get booted so i dont use it. I think you just know that it is hacked and are trying to put together an excuse to not get into trouble.

i have several supreme sets and im well known trader and buyer of them on forums.. i have no need for excuses and if it makes u feel better ill swap out my set for a different 1.. but all sup sets are basically same.

whatever i made this post so peopole would take notice. I can only hope they do the right thing and boot people with it and also not buy it. I don't argue on the forums and I don't care for your banter

I think we'll end this discussion here. Any topics that bring hacking into discussion are not allowed.

/closed