Worst survival reward you ever got :D

I'm not normally one to complain about the RNG, but this was my first time doing moraggo NMHC survival on ranked and this is what I got when i reached wave 15:

What was your worst pet ever recieved from NM survival? :p

I got a trans seahorse about 2 weeks ago. vender price to sell.was 53 mana. it had 7 neg stats and 1/1 ups.

The whole "random is random" argument is so last year, this is aggravating! I am that person who gets mostly negative stats and/or very low ups. Then once in a very long while I'll get something pretty good, yes I understand a bell curve, but this RNG seems like a slope.

I have to agree with jemmajule. Every reward I get is crap. Everytime time I get the pets from survival, I get a bad pet. I do it again and again and I'm just wasting my type dealing with this crap. They need to improve the RNG.

I think the problem is that a lot of the rewards are just plain useless, even for a lowend player.
Granted, i got a few amazing pets already, but had to run countless survivals for it.
If we just had some base stats, lets say at least 100 for NM HC, that would be a beginning.
Same problem with every other item though, 350 running speed and its trans ;)

Every reward I get is crap. Everytime time I get the pets from survival, I get a bad pet. I do it again and again and I'm just wasting my type dealing with this crap.

i looked at your avatar after reading that... seemed oddly appropriate

uh... mine was a 53 mana djinnlet from NMHC... not quite as bad as your donkey... but still VERY bad (i finally got a trans after going through 40 or so djinnlets xD - but its only 230^)... i like the randomness, it makes getting a good one so much better =]... although rollbacks suck... so much

i like the randomness, it makes getting a good one so much better =]... although rollbacks suck... so much

I haven't dealt with rollbacks, and I like the randomness of it too. My survival rewards haven't been great, save one or two.
Worst I've gotten? Giraffe with 6 negatives. Not sure about the upgrades.

I played my first misty survival with a friend. When we got to wave 15 I was soooo excited about my shroomite!....only to be let down it had -50 to -200 in all the stats, had 38^'s and was worth 53 mana. I wanted to cry. I dropped it and let the map eat it. T^T still haven't got a good shroomite.

But I've been giving 2 awesome seahorses plus got one for myself that are way better than the shroomite. I just want at least one good one.

Not me, but my buddy and I were farming for Djinletts and we finally reached wave 15. I picked up a very nice Trans, but was dewarded with a full negative, 1^ Djinnlett.

I don't think I laughed so hard.

The whole "random is random" argument is so last year, this is aggravating! I am that person who gets mostly negative stats and/or very low ups. Then once in a very long while I'll get something pretty good, yes I understand a bell curve, but this RNG seems like a slope.

the problem isnt that everything is RNG; the problem is that everything has an RNG function specifically designed to make an item completely suck.