I'm Horrible at Dungeon Defenders (As well as other games)

Last night I got a friend to help me run Insane Aqua. I got a (decent I hope) Depth Charge:

I leveled it up to 10k damage. I am wondering if I should continue leveling the main damage, since it's fire, or if I should upgrade the electrical damage for the remaining upgrades. Right now, fire-immune mobs tend to be barely affected by it, while everything else dies pretty quickly. Another thought I had was to possibly upgrade the projectile speed so I get a bit more range out of it, but longer range really is only beneficial on a few maps.

Never upgrade elemental damage on weapons (Hero Damage scaling makes it comparitively pathetic damage). Just use more str drains/darkness traps :D

You could also use any elemental pet except the dragon to mop up

Never upgrade elemental damage on weapons (Hero Damage scaling makes it comparitively pathetic damage). Just use more str drains/darkness traps :D

You could also use any elemental pet except the dragon to mop up

Up the base damage as mentioned by CrzyRndm and then go with a seahorse.

Up the base damage as mentioned by CrzyRndm and then go with a seahorse.

I have to get a seahorse first :p

I really need to find a good dps pet. My old 32 upgrade animus just isn't cutting it anymore.

I have to get a seahorse first :p

I really need to find a good dps pet. My old 32 upgrade animus just isn't cutting it anymore.

DW or magus survival are fairly easy, and b/c pet reward quality isnt affected by the map, they can be very reasonable. If you cant run them yourself, I see plenty of MQ games on the list every time I play
In regards to your mana problem, I have a few genies u can choose, foc, I'm only accepting adds from red. They will help with ur mana problem, and I don't have any spare djinns.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?szgn4f

His mana problem aint gonna be helped by a genie

Lazbots are also very nice. My fav for along time, especially on zippy terror or no towers allowed challanges.

Something I do when I do Magus survival is not pick up ANY loot. Racking up the cash from the selling drops is much more useful than the drops itself (unless you get a very lucky mythic drop... and that won't happen till you can do NMHCMM)

Can you show me a screenshot of your build or something? It would be cool to give you some tips. :)

This, Nighmare survival, the floor was a MESS, littered with Red boxed items, but was selling for like 1 million + a round.