What was the patch for?

bought the 3 dlc's and had game patched and STILL just lost everything off all my characters. WTF is trendy doing with our money, because they sure arn't fixing actual game issues. Contact number for a refund would be greatly appreciated. Also, an explanation as to why i was blocked from the face book site would be appreciated as well, as i only stated true things that had happened to people around me/me.

The patch changed in game elements and fixed a connection error. They are working on fixing the freezing at the moment.

Call me crazy, but i wouldn't consider it PMSing when all save data deletes itself for no reason. Not really a feature other games are shipped with. This wasn't a feature advertised with the game when released, so i feel i'm more than a bit justified in saying i did not receive what i paid for.

Mentioned nothing about freezing in my post. Literally nothing.

More details would help, like how the save got deleted, since you said, literally, nothing about freezing up. I understand it's frustrating as hell but being defensive ain't gonna get you anywhere, sir.

Mentioned nothing about freezing in my post. Literally nothing.

Well how did you lose everything if you didn't freeze? Did you purposely leave the game while saving as you are expressly warned not to every single time you play? Lol....because if that is the case leave now because that isnt ever going to be changed.

Under the terms and conditions of the PSN/XBL it should say no refunds. Correct me if i am wrong.

True.

BUT.... If something you purchased is not functioning as it should, (ie freezing, save corruptions...) call them. I got my money back for the third dlc.

Sent from my R1

Here's the deal. We can complain all we want on here about your satisfaction with the support for the game, nothing will change. The mods and fanboys will tell you to quit complaining because this is not an area where free speech is encouraged. However, if you contact your console developer and complain about a faulty product that that you purchased through their online marketplace, something will happen. And when they get enough of these complaints and it starts to affect Trendy's profits, I can only hope they will take notice and provide better support to their begging customers.

Sent from my R1

Here's the deal. We can complain all we want on here about your satisfaction with the support for the game, nothing will change. The mods and fanboys will tell you to quit complaining because this is not an area where free speech is encouraged. However, if you contact your console developer and complain about a faulty product that that you purchased through their online marketplace, something will happen. And when they get enough of these complaints and it starts to affect Trendy's profits, I can only hope they will take notice and provide better support to their begging customers.

Sent from my R1

Until then, Trendy continues to sell the DLCs that are NOT FINISHED, without letting those whom are interested in buying the DLC know.

Real transparent business model, lemme tell you. That's why I no longer play and went to Minecraft. WORKING, fun game with FREE content when it's released. Sad I gave Trendy any money at all.