Trendy Community Event feedback thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had so much fun, i was actually at school when i got an invite, they kindly sent me another, didnt seem too busy, thanx for all the exp

Aww i wasn't on for the last few days and id not see that there was an event like this! i would have totally liked to participate. The best idea was the XP. People need to stop fighting over the usual event items, glad it could change, and look at all of the positive feedback on the xp! This is truly one of Trendy's best ideas :). As for the modding, i would have loved to participate in low garvity, or spam Defence Units, but i missed it. I hope everyone else had a good time, seems like they have, and i wish Trendy could redo this exact same thing but maybe on another map or something so i can participate next time. Hope to be there! :)

I hear that the event was a lot of fun, but not for me I Couldn't join . Because the invitation have not work

so I hope at the next event the eu player can join the game too

lovely greets playklammy(germany)

I think its a bad idea to make a event on the weekdays cause not a lot of people can join some of us work I never made the list and i sign up they needa get in more people like the old trendy events.

I do like the idea trendy coming back with events to help people out thanks hitmonchan

It was a fun event... I had the chance to share stories and opinions with Hitmonchan, he was a swell guy. I think one of the biggest benefits of being able to play with Trendy is that we, the community, know that they are hearing our feedback firsthand. I would try to participate in any event were Trendy lends me their ear. Lets use a party next time, I feel I missed half of what Hit was talking about.

UltimateJorts - I love cows and everything they have to offer, especially steak!

Klammy - We hope to be able to play with you and all of our PSN EU players in the future.

AkireLy - Aww, you are so sweet! See you next time!

the kwee - I love your avatar!

tsubameGaeshi - We didn't think we would even make it to the back up list, but we will definitely have a bigger back up list. Hope you get in net time!! :)

dirftersgonewild - You're welcome, I had a blast too. Don't feel bad for frosty...he's in a better more magical place. lol

coolwaters2003 - you're welcome! happy you guys had fun!

To everyone, thank you for showing up and having fun. We hope to have more events for you guys to enjoy and we really appreciate your suggestions. I hope to see everyone next time, esp the people who couldn't or didn't make it in this time!!

I like the idea of a map with a large group of Demon Lords to attack. I also like your Cow avatar
The little cow is just too cute... wish I had one as a pet in the game now.

it was a great event and I am anxious to see another modifier, shame that my save has corrupion spoil this moment of joy " C est la vie" . But thanks to the community, I am ready for the next.

Could you make a modifier that replicates our new difficulty?

Can we fight a map full of golden mobs? I know they said no more event weapons... But how sweet would a golden giraffe be?

I signed up for two events and this was one of them and I never got invited I'm very disappointed