Trendy Community Event feedback thread

Would you like to see more of these in the future? Do you have an idea for a modifier? Let us know what you thought about today's event here!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would love to see more. Unfortunately I was unable to join today as weekdays are pretty tough to play. I'll have to think about other modifiers that would be interesting. I'll get back to you.

Oh and I especially like that it was for experience as opposed to "Event Items"

Great work :)

PS: love the google docs page. Nice to see the progress. Double thumbs up for that... and the interactivity within the document.

Thanks for the event. It is always a blast playing with such modifiers. I totally forgot that

bloodrage+low grav=:skeleton:

Please, gods of Etheria, let there be more events.

Very fun event hope for more got to see a cool looking weapon too experience point amount was unexpected lol

"work hard but i play a lil harder!"

yes thanks for the event great times and hope to see more in the future. modifier let the mob have higher health and you the player move faster, not low grave.

would be awesome if more people could get in next time and UPSIDE down would be pretty epic :)

also insanely high health on heroes would be cool and last

high gravity projectiles drop not far away and jumping useless.. MUAHAHAHAHA

it was great, and i hope there is more, the Hitmochan is a great guy and the event was great! the google doc made it so much better. Also thanks to you guys for sending me a second invite when i couldnt join much appreciated also the experience was great too went from lvl 55 to 72 ahaha! i wouldnt mind couple cool event items next time and maybe a map with a boss! thanks

I would like to thank Laura Trendy3 for todays event. i realy had fun on todays event. i realy enjoy the no gravity on Royal Gardens. hope to see more events like this in the future again. Thank you so much for the fun time we had today Laura.

Seems like a lot of fun. I didn't make the list though. I would like to play on one of the modified maps and meet the trendy staff. I second that it would be awesome if more people could get in next time. the back up list should be larger too next time since we know there were a lot of no shows now anyway.

two things of note on the last topic - I know invite were sent early to some so those people were probably confused and unprepared... Also, it would be nice if you guys add a larger back up list and just go down the list if others don't show up.

Look forward to future Trendy events and hope to join in next time.

I honestly hope to see more of these again...as a Community Event Host I feel that we too need to be participants at times.
THANK YOU SO MUCH LAURA I HAD A BLAST!!!

r.i.p Snowman

i appreciate the fact that Trendy brought back Trendy Events for us consolelites.
from the start of the sign up thread, it's notable in the changes trendy has made this time around, it's fantastic:

- time allotted
- live progress of next players in line
- no event weapons for people to dupe
- voting system for modifier
- opportunity to meet Trendy staffs, etc

ultimately, it's obvious trendy didn't want to waste anyone's valuable time including their own, which I think we’d all be in agreement with - i did not get in today but i am genuinely excited about someday making the list to actually participate. :)

Buddy who's talkin bout it's nice that there's no event weapons? Because of duping? You do realize morons everywhere are duping everything like crazy.. You have just as much of a chance of gettin duped for a 150 shai hulud as u do an event weapon.. So that's a rediculous reason to not have event weapons.. Cuz of duping

I loved this event & hope that you guys make more. It was very fun to jump around... almost made me forget about killing monsters :p. Overall, I had a wonderfull time playing my first TE event.

Idea for a modifier: -Make super small mobs.
-Spiders &/or Djinns on Summit(if its possible on console?)
-Raining Monsters on any map?

P.S. Awesome reward, I'm just missing 7 million exp to be lv.83 now. :D

I personally want to thanks LaurawantsaCow & the people from TE for putting the time & efforts into these events. :)

Or a game where all you can fight is bosses!!!:) like 20 demon lords pop out on deeper well and they have 5x the regular amount of health!!!:)

tsubameGaeshi - We didn't think we would even make it to the back up list, but we will definitely have a bigger back up list. Hope you get in net time!! :)

dirftersgonewild - You're welcome, I had a blast too. Don't feel bad for frosty...he's in a better more magical place. lol

coolwaters2003 - you're welcome! happy you guys had fun!

To everyone, thank you for showing up and having fun. We hope to have more events for you guys to enjoy and we really appreciate your suggestions. I hope to see everyone next time, esp the people who couldn't or didn't make it in this time!!

Glad to see the event was a blast, didn't get to make in time. But there's always next time, thanks for hosting it anyways. :)