"You know you've been playing too much Dungeon Defenders when..." jokes

Haha it happened to one of my friends i have gone over 12 hours without eating anything to play Dungeon defenders!:) Dream about Dungeon Defenders every single day!!!:)
I am Missydmat and i am a DunDefHolic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You end up making spreadsheets this big to keep track of things

You win.. I think it's safe to say you've been playing Dungeon Defenders way too long.

You end up making spreadsheets this big to keep track of things

What's the information on that spreadsheet? I'm curious as to what it might be. Sounds like a nice idea though.

The green & red area lists stages and difficulties I've beaten or fail at (notice the big red wall at nightmare) . Below that is a list of characters and tower stats. The top has achievement progress. The kinda middle left is a box for adding up and comparing armor stats. And the everything on the right is for equipment upgrade costs.

Interesting, that is a fairly good organizing system. I should probably start something like it to keep track of all my wins and losses.

The green & red area lists stages and difficulties I've beaten or fail at (notice the big red wall at nightmare) . Below that is a list of characters and tower stats. The top has achievement progress. The kinda middle left is a box for adding up and comparing armor stats. And the everything on the right is for equipment upgrade costs.

That sounds like everything that I should have been doing.

You know you've been playing too much DD when you are looking for your iron pants in your closet.

You know you've been playing too much Dungeon Defenders when you make a joke about how long you've been playing Dungeon Defenders

You know you've been playing too much Dungeon Defenders when you make a joke about how long you've been playing Dungeon Defenders

You know you've been playing too much Dungeon Defenders when you read jokes about how long you've been playing Dungeon Defenders.

You know you've been playing Dungeon Defenders too much when you refer to yourself as your screen name.

You know you've been playing Dungeon Defenders too much when you refer to yourself as your screen name.

I've been doing that for the past 5 years.

I've been doing that for the past 5 years.

Only five years? I've been walking around calling myself "The Cure to your problem" since I was 5. :^]

Only five years? I've been walking around calling myself "The Cure to your problem" since I was 5. :^]

I had a name change 5 years ago. I used to go by the name "lunchbox". I gave everyone sandwiches.

You know you've been playing too much Dungeon Defenders when/if...
- You are barricading your main entrance to your house.

I lol'd. :)

you know youve been playing too much dungeon defenders when you get mad when you freeze somewhere but you still play because you love the game

You have more posts then all the devs/mods...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
So jealous!!!

You have more posts then all the devs/mods...

Speaking of that.. At 2k post, what is your title. and when do you get "Champion of Etheria?"
And you were a MOD so that does not count! :p

Speaking of that.. At 2k post, what is your title. and when do you get "Champion of Etheria?"
And you were a MOD so that does not count! :p

I never saw my titles remember... I am pretty sure they stop at 2000 too...

I never saw my titles remember... I am pretty sure they stop at 2000 too...

Well you have been here forever so i was not sure if you picked it up somewhere.