Sign in to follow this  
Aerox6180

[360] Weapon cheat, risk of ban?

Hello , My brother to pick up weapons cheats the ground, if he plays with, he risk of being banned, he is 7 years old, it still do not understand the risks ... Thank you and good evening

Dude, first of all learn English, because I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish. As far as I can tell you just told the whole world that your brother uses hacked weapons... and... not much else... oh yeah, and he's 7.

Hello , My brother to pick up weapons cheats the ground, if he plays with, he risk of being banned, he is 7 years old, it still do not understand the risks ... Thank you and good evening

If you're asking if picking up "modded"/"hacked" weapons (aka cheating) can lead to getting punished or banned from the game, the answer is yes. But, as long as it was just picking up the item, immediately deleting the item SHOULD reduce the risk.

Dude, first of all learn English, because I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish. As far as I can tell you just told the whole world that your brother uses hacked weapons... and... not much else... oh yeah, and he's 7.

No reason to be rude.

this game references alchohol use and violence... perhaps NOT the game a 7 year old should be playing

It's rated E10+. Sure, 7 < 10, but not by a whole lot. The alcohol reference appears to be the fact that the mission hub is a Tavern. The violence is fantasy. (No gore.)