Trendy Community Event Question

What is happening with the Trendy moon walk event? there is still no player list and the thread wasn't closed off today either. Is it going to be postponed or something because it would start in only a short while I believe.

read the digest and follow the link to the google doc. actually. 1 sec

EDIT: HERE, and idk if your xbox or ps3, just click the appropriate tab and look

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqrYYIZgVEtVdGNqelVFMl9hR3FqcmtLRG1UU2xRdGc[[479,hashtags]]=0

I found the list. LOL - I thought they meant to bookmark the page with google app and that the list was going to be finalized on the thread. Never actually checked the google doc.
Not many on the list yet. I'll check back later. Also, I'm on PS3 Jeaster

The list is final, just said so on twitter,

I didnt make it, i knew of should of eaten some lucky charms this morning, why o why does cinnamon toast crunch have to taste so good?

So only 60 people on the list? I was already expecting not to be in the list... Oh well, rather just stick to classics events. :)

Unfortunately, we're a small community team, and only our boxes will allow for the modded gameplay you can experience in our events. We set our events up in this manner so people would know from the beginning if they could expect an invite or not. This was to help minimize the wasted time waiting around for an invite when you could have been playing a game. We randomized the list so that people who heard about the event late could still have a chance to make the cut.

Unfortunately, we're a small community team, and only our boxes will allow for the modded gameplay you can experience in our events. We set our events up in this manner so people would know from the beginning if they could expect an invite or not. This was to help minimize the wasted time waiting around for an invite when you could have been playing a game. We randomized the list so that people who heard about the event late could still have a chance to make the cut.

Alot of people didn't show up even. How come the backup list is so very small... It is could that a list was made though.
I think the Trendy team needs Classic to spiffy up there events : )

Alot of people didn't show up even. How come the backup list is so very small... It is could that a list was made though.
I think the Trendy team needs Classic to spiffy up there events : )

We, Classics group, are not developers so we really can't do events the way Trendy can. We can only use whats on the game itself but we try to make it as fun as possible :)

I miss the crazy trendy events......low gravity is fun but 5x speed was hilarious! Miss Laura too shes fuuunnnnnyyyy.....sad I didnt make the cut :-( ps3 deathadderjr

i came too late and when i tried to join the invite it said full...oh well. i just had to go to the gym today i completly forgot about this till i came home at 5 and saw the inv and my friend telling me to hurry. i was just late..

Its unfortunate alot of people werent able to get in. But Trendy does what they can to help up out. So even if I never get in I just wanna say thanks Trendy for the awesome tastic Trendy Events.

We, Classics group, are not developers so we really can't do events the way Trendy can. We can only use whats on the game itself but we try to make it as fun as possible :)

The ONLY thing i don't like about community events is that classic in his own decision made it so their would be no "Event We-peons"
now that was the only thing I liked about events is that we could have something usable but pets work just fine..

The ONLY thing i don't like about community events is that classic in his own decision made it so their would be no "Event We-peons"
now that was the only thing I liked about events is that we could have something usable but pets work just fine..

With over 100^ and 200^.... do we really even need weapons? anything we would make would be much weaker than what is out there

mcwolves71 - Happy birthday!! Sorry for not getting in! Hopefully next time.

Heartbeat-X45 - The decision to not hand out even weapons was not made by Classic, it was made by us at Trendy. Classic has been amazing and has done his best to make his events as fun and exciting as possible for everyone.

Deathdealer1877 - aww, you're too kind! Hopefully you get into our next event...whenever it may be!

DeathAdder - Funny is one of the best compliments a gal can get, so thank you! Maybe our next event will be 5x speed...maybe? Up to the community.

mcwolves71 - Happy birthday!! Sorry for not getting in! Hopefully next time.

Heartbeat-X45 - The decision to not hand out even weapons was not made by Classic, it was made by us at Trendy. Classic has been amazing and has done his best to make his events as fun and exciting as possible for everyone.

Deathdealer1877 - aww, you're too kind! Hopefully you get into our next event...whenever it may be!

DeathAdder - Funny is one of the best compliments a gal can get, so thank you! Maybe our next event will be 5x speed...maybe? Up to the community.

With over 100^ and 200^.... do we really even need weapons? anything we would make would be much weaker than what is out there

Bam, Bam To shots, Ummh I ddidnt mean classics events are boring or bad i just likfe having those weps with no value but just they way they look dont get me wrong ive been in every event since classic hosted and they were all fun but i just prefer weps because i am a very weird guy, i like to go to peoples lobbies and kill them with krayts and ****.. :)