Morrago Insane Setup Help

Ive got a good one, proven many times and it works well against the lag, a no trap setup makes it easier to get through with a low chance of freezing...PSN rveetis - Team Soul Focuser :sharken:

Wondering if anyone has a good setup for morrago tow. Anyone willing to teach me their setup?

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2

Oh it's Morrago. I thought you were asking for a setup for Glitterhelm, which would be crazy because you know that area better then anyone. I'll show you how I usually setup. Hopefully the game doesn't freeze up or lag...

If MooCow shows you the setup i used when we played last it's legit. I basically tweaked a setup that Amynarria (forum ID not PSN ID) showed me since his auras/traps were waaaaay better than mine.

Also, i'm sure you know this, but turning on a second controller to build with, then turning it off and playing the map with your #1 controller is a huuuuuge help to not glitch/lag out since there is no enemy kill counter that just keeps rolling when you complete a wave.

Happy Djinn hunting!

val can you help me with glitter please. ive done it all day i can do the build but barely cause im leveling my tower squire so im using my lvl 71 squire as my tower guy and switched my real tower guy to my dps. it would be nice if you could help me please. ty-1112

val can you help me with glitter please. ive done it all day i can do the build but barely cause im leveling my tower squire so im using my lvl 71 squire as my tower guy and switched my real tower guy to my dps. it would be nice if you could help me please. ty-1112

Ok ill be on in 15 just send an invite k?

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2

oh im sorry my computer died plus im signed out of psn cause of my connection are you still on ill try logging in

I love the last guys answer lol good one bro I show mine then later my friends copy me a lilo bit its kewl though its just a game.

If MooCow shows you the setup i used when we played last it's legit. I basically tweaked a setup that Amynarria (forum ID not PSN ID) showed me since his auras/traps were waaaaay better than mine.

Also, i'm sure you know this, but turning on a second controller to build with, then turning it off and playing the map with your #1 controller is a huuuuuge help to not glitch/lag out since there is no enemy kill counter that just keeps rolling when you complete a wave.

Happy Djinn hunting!

ty for the props man!! as far as set up goes mine has 3 traps and 3 items at mass djinn spawn spots too attract them so they dont go and eat the rest up.. if u would like help with it im game n e time.. the build i have i use to solo (2 man) morrago insane for weapon farming. Hit me up on here in PM with PSN and ill send u my PSN in msg.. Enjoy DunDef!!!!!