EU Playstation Network release

Could someone please tell me the best place to find information on this?
Whether its a SCEE website or on these forums?
There was one thread which has now been closed, with Finally saying as a closing comment "this has been answered daily".
But the last post I can see under news and announcements was on the 20th.
Any help please?

I can answer why the game is not in the EU PSN store yet. It is because the game has failed SCEE quality assurance tests multiple times and at the moment there is no estimate for when it will arrive to the EU store. You can find this information somewhere on the EU playstation forums.

It's unfortunate but we can't change it, we simply have to wait for them to patch the game and re sumbit it. It is of course going to be a huge set back to the EU store sales because people are just going to buy the game for the computer, xbox or even but it from the US store.

Personally I would like to hear why the game failed the QA and I would also like to hear an explanation for why this was not dealt with pre release date. It's rather unprofessional.

It's good enough for Steam, Xbox, Android and iOS, but not good enough for Sony...

Not looking to start a console war, but doesn't this say a lot about Sony, they get hacked, and they set freaky-QA standards compared to the rest of the industry.
Lets hope this doesn't take Trendyent away from improving the game for the rest of us.

I doubt you'll get a date set in stone as a reply to your question, as you've seen what's happened because of Sony so far, meaning Trendyent probably won't have confidence to name a date now (if they even bother with Sony full stop now).

Thanks for the responses guys. But I'm finding it really difficult to believe there has yet to be any word from the developers on this post yet.
After waiting all this time for the game, surely we deserve updates on this. Updates that should be made daily, not weekly, monthly etc...
There's no denying this is massively Sony's fault. Their structure for releasing games is a shambles.
But the whole situation is being dealt with terribly by both parties.
I'm sure that people could forgive whatever reason there is for the delay. But what is unforgivable is that you appear content in ignoring so many of your customers.
Unprofessional is looking like a compliment to you guys right now.

Not sure what the delay is for SCEE :( We at the SCEA Region have it. Game quality is fine. Perhaps there are more hoops to jump through for the EU Region. Which sucks because I have a few EU friends I'd love to play DD with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but what am I missing here?!
JDanford, who appears to be the main representative for the Trendy team, has made numerous posts since this thread was started. Yet doesn't feel any need to answer this question.
Posts like... Halloween weapon vanished...
Quick Question for Trendy Staff! (About the Halloween Challenge Map)...
Number of attacks an enemy can take per second cap intentional?... These are all considered important enough issues for the immediate attention of the staff at Trendy.
There are literally 100,000's of people still waiting to play the game across Europe on the PSN, when can we expect to be able to play the game?
You seriously do not consider this issue to be important enough for a response?
Is an update of where you currently stand on this really asking too much?

I'm sure this will not be getting a response from Trendy, so anybody else, please feel free to jump to their defense if you wish to do so.
Please be aware, that mentioning the requirements set by SCEE to pass the approval process only justifies the delay, and not the continued lack of communication from Trendy.

If this thread is to be closed, have the decency to replace it with a sticky thread that can and will be updated daily. That at least may make your actions (or lack of) up until this point, forgivable.

I totally agreed, there is almost no information about this issue what so ever..... they only say it's beeing delayed. I'm waiting for this game since day one, the release date of 19 October.... where is it? :(

I totally agreed, there is almost no information about this issue what so ever..... they only say it's beeing delayed. I'm waiting for this game since day one, the release date of 19 October.... where is it? :(

I've been waiting for this game since the mobile release and to be honest now I'm not expecting the game to ever hit the EU PSN, they will probably just abandon that now since the sales will suffer anyway. What will likely be the case if the game does hit the EU store is; that we'll be waiting until a lot of updates have been made for the game so they came release the update to everyone else and pack it with the game for us, but I don't know, they failed quality assurance tests with SCEE and I don't know what they failed on, maybe it will take a while maybe it won't.

Hey guys,

I'm extremely sorry that you've had to sit through this delay. I just want to let you guys know that we have *NOT* forgotten about you and are trying to get you taken care of asap. We will get back to you when we have more info. Once again, very sorry about that.

Thanks for the response Joey.
Even if its not the news we are all hoping for, its still good to get an update now and then.
I'm sure there will be a lot of people who'll appreciate this.

Good to hear a response. The fact there is no estimated time is not a problem, though perhaps you could tell us what adjusts you need to make to the game to meet SCEEs requirements? Then maybe we can get a better idea of what is going on and have a little more sympathy.

I understand these things happen from time to time and you also have a larger work load after the game release, but I hope you are not forgetting about us. We are not paying customers but we are potential paying customers after all. ;)

Yesterday i made an US account and i installed the demo! And it's freaking awsome! I can't wait for the game to hit the Europe psn store!

I'm glad someone from Trendy took the time to reply already...
Still my questions are left unanswered...
WHY did the game fail the SCEE QA numerous times when it's already released WORLDWIDE for xbox steam etc...?
I really don't see the problem tbh... :-S
Please explain why it failed?...

Was kinda hoping to get DD before skyrim... which comes at next friday. Shame, got my hopes way too high.
Btw, ppl at trendy corp. You might wanna get some community co-ordinator or something. Feels like the console players are utterly being outvoiced, even thou with high odds. You re going to get higher profit from us... or were going to get higher profit. >.>

Here's hoping JPeters is working this Monday morning, and we'll be getting an update.
This week could be the week people!
3 weeks this week since the US release, how much longer can we be waiting?
Not exactly getting my hopes up though.

Just found out about this game recently when a friend noticed it. Went to the european Store and found some Wallpapers... went to the American Store and found the Game aswell as the Demo, which i played untill i had both classes at the maximum level posible within the demo.

I like the game and it would be sad to miss out stuff. Will we get the Halloween DLC in Europe uppon release?
I bougth the American Disgaea 4 to get Fallen Angel Flonne...
So mostlikely i will just buy the game on the US store if there is no word of a release soon (with the DLC). Since it is free i will go ahead and DLC it for the US game rigth away.

Can we get an update on whether or not the game has been resubmitted to SCEE yet?

This was posted 4 days ago and can surely be answered with a simple yes or no.
I'd hoped we had turned a corner when we finally got a response from JPeters, yet we are back to being ignored once again.
All we want to know is why is this taking so long and how much longer will it take?
Please don't insult us by claiming you are not ignoring us.
It takes no more than 2 minutes to answer these questions, yet we are expected to believe nobody has been able to spare 2 minutes in the full week since our last response.

I'd hoped we had turned a corner when we finally got a response from JPeters, yet we are back to being ignored once again.
All we want to know is why is this taking so long and how much longer will it take?
It takes no more than 2 minutes to answer these questions, yet we are expected to believe nobody has been able to spare 2 minutes in the full week since our last response.

Since the games release there have been thousands of forum posts and the staff don't have time to troll around them all. They are most interested in bug reports I suspect, not to mention the fact that they probably have nothing to report on the EU PS3 status. The longer it takes the more unlikely it becomes that there will ever be a PS3 release since a lot of gamers have multiple choices and probably have already bought the game on the 360 or PC, the market predictions for the EU PS3 release are probably low now.

they have a lot of work to do for a team of like 20, they dont have time to answer every single post like this. Complaining about the same thing over and over doesnt help

There is a similar game due to be released on the PSN soon.
Rock of Ages is a tower defense game made by a small team. The game was released on Xbox and PC but unfortunately delayed on the PSN.
There is a thread on their forums asking about the release date, which has been answered by them on numerous occasions.
They obviously cannot say much each time, but when they are working on a bug, or have an estimated time for submission, they make an effort to let people know, and on a regular basis.
Its understandable there have been so many forum posts, and it is impossible to answer them all.
But surely the 10,000's of people still waiting to play the game should be a priority.
That is why I requested a sticky post on this, to keep everybody updated. Not just myself.
You are right about my complaining, but that is only because I am forced to ask the same questions over and over.
Which is not something I get any enjoyment from.

Just got back from work and was hoping to finally be able to play this. Nothing on the store and no news.
When i typed into Google dungeon defenders eu playstation network release this is one of the first pages that pops up.
And all you get on here is a thousand questions with no answer. WTF?!

I have bougth the game from the US PSN and it runs in my own language. While it is nice to have the game i would have prefered to buy it as a European Copy.
Payed like 17,xx Euro for the 20$ Card (23$) and it was send to me via Email.

I would have prefered to get any word from the publisher as i would have waited a few weeks or even a month if i knew iot would be released.