Game Crash at LAST level of survival. No rewards when rejoining? GRRR!!!!!

Just spent about 3 hours going from 8-30 in NMHC Talay.
Client crashes ON lvl 30.
Rush back to rejoin. Spent the whole time in the game.
All the minions were mine.
Everyone else got a rock.
Because I joined at the last wave, I didn't.

Can this be fixed to allow joiners to get whatever? Please?

Most of the time, when someone drops out of the game, I save the spot till the person returns.

This is just really depressing to spend all this time for absolutely nothing in return.

The good news is your friend(s) can start on wave 28 and you only have to sit through 2 waves instead of 20+.

The good news is your friend(s) can start on wave 28 and you only have to sit through 2 waves instead of 20+.
Have you TRIED starting at Wave 28?

There's not enough Mana in the boxes to get a full build up AND have them fully tri-starred.

Without that, it's an instant waste of time and effort.

You have to start at LEAST wave 18 in order to get mostly tri-starred for the 2x Everything rush at lvl 20.

And at 6-7k mobs per wave, you're talking 15 minutes a wave from 24 on.

Game should have something that recognizes rejoiners, or just get rid of that "You Joined This Wave? YOU GET NOTHING" Penalty.

Not sure how many of you there are, but you can start at 23. It's not that much harder than 18, and there should be enough mana to up buffs to 5, and walls to 2-3, and be fully upped by 25, when it gets really scary.
If you're running a small team, then that's not so much help, so sorry. And it's still a good 2 hours of work.

Agreed though. With other pets, you can join during combat of the wave it's awarded (e.g. open a city game wave 14, and anyone who joins will win a pet just for watching me play). It would make sense to do the same here.

You should complain about why it takes 30 waves to get a pet whereas if you finish 30 waves on another map your walking away with at least 2. Im still pissed off that I finished wave 30 on insane (7k+ waves on last few with 3 players) and that didn't unlock survival for the level then i beat the normal level and it still didn't unlock survival. As far as join during the wave, IM pretty sure someone i was playing with adding another toon before the wave ended and got 2 rocks.

I had a similar issue on Magus the other night. I joined in the middle of wave 24. My internet died for like 2 minutes. I was able to rejoin, but no giraffe unfortunately. :(

Agreed. I spent the afternoon farming insane rocks out of curiosity. They're like decent NM giraffes without a single negative, which is nice.
But the crippling speed makes them entirely useless. Even with 5*600 stats (cast rate + 4 towers), I can't see myself using them. Ever. I'd rather have a seahorse/monkey with 500s, and some utility.

Still, they sell well.

Agreed. I spent the afternoon farming insane rocks out of curiosity. They're like decent NM giraffes without a single negative, which is nice.
But the crippling speed makes them entirely useless. Even with 5*600 stats (cast rate + 4 towers), I can't see myself using them. Ever. I'd rather have a seahorse/monkey with 500s, and some utility.

Still, they sell well.
two of these + Overlord mode = Who Cares About Speed? XD