Sign in to follow this  
JackRayleigh

Can trans even spawn on Alch Labs and on the orginal maps?

I've beat Alch Labs survival dozens of times but I've never seen a trans on it, and I look after every round post 19. I don't think I've ever seen a trans spawn on any of the original maps at all, can they actually spawn on them?

On an unrelated note, how exactly do people run Shipwreck monsterfest and get "400 million in 20 minutes"? Even with two AFK controllers I get a max of 280 million on it, and it takes the better part of an hour. I'm beginning to think people are just exaggerating because I've played with people who say they can do it in twenty and it still takes 35+ minutes. I make far more mana running Alch Labs and just starting on wave 18 and using one AFK controller.

Yeah but they're pretty rare. I used to run magus quarters all the time and I only saw one trans drop.

On shipwreck, you can also loot during the middle of the wave and sell the stuff at the end of the wave for more money. And people are probably exaggerating about the time. I think it takes me somewhere between 30 and 40 minutes.

most of the time for original maps they drop around 22 plus mostly last wave

still rare compared to shards it may not even drop tran

I was doing NM HC survival runs for the transcendent survivalist achievement last week and got for example 3 trans items from Castle Armory. I did not get any trans items from Area 1 maps. Last night I was doing NM HC MM Survival on the throne room and saw 2 trans items by the wave 21. I have seen a trans weapon drop in wave 15 of ramparts. It seems that the more crystals there are on the map to protect, the better the chances are to get better loot.

Defnitely true that more crystals = better loot quality. Aqua being a notable exception. 3 crystals, best loot.

I got 1 trans from Magus over like probably 10-15 runs maybe. I've never seen a trans on any other area one maps though. I definitely agree with lab mana though. I beat it and was AFK after wave 21. I started with 200m or so and ended up full. That was without looting at all the last 4 waves. I was very surprised at the amount of mana I was getting. Like 20m+ around wave 18-19. It was kind of crazy. Also as a side note, since I didn't loot last 4 waves, there could have been a trans drop, but I wasn't there to see it.

Really rare like the others said. Though I'd like trans to be more common on the original campaign maps so we can get early trans so we can actually do shards map/DLC campaign maps.