I got my chicken 2 days ago and it had 132 upgrades. It took around 6billion to upgrade fully (last upgrade needing 154m). I upgraded it so that it had 100 into hero damage and then i put the rest into base damage. Was this the wrong move? Should i have put it all into base damage?

It has about 3.4k base damage and its worth about 45-50m (this is from memory, dont hold me to it). I worked out if i had put it all into base damage it would have around 10k base damage.

I might just make a new account and get another platinum, now that i know how to get all the trophies it shouldnt take longer than a week :P

132 UPGRADES??!! LUCKY! But I think that if you put all of those upgrades into base damage, that would be a super chicken. :D

132 UPGRADES??!! LUCKY! But I think that if you put all of those upgrades into base damage, that would be a super chicken. :D

I spent a good 30mins thinking on what to upgrade xD. I was gonna put 125 into hero damage but thought best not to risk it, least now when i hit 78 (75 atm) i should have around 450+ hero damage :P

132^ ? i think TE should really fix our pre patch chicken..

Id rather they fixed Aquanos. Why release something that isnt ready :S

I spent a good 30mins thinking on what to upgrade xD. I was gonna put 125 into hero damage but thought best not to risk it, least now when i hit 78 (75 atm) i should have around 450+ hero damage :P

Haha true. lol. At least you got a chicken better than my friend did: pink chicken with 11 upgrades xD

Haha true. lol. At least you got a chicken better than my friend did: pink chicken with 11 upgrades xD

OMG XD i would of been so annoyed.

I got my chicken 2 days ago and it had 132 upgrades. It took around 6billion to upgrade fully (last upgrade needing 154m). I upgraded it so that it had 100 into hero damage and then i put the rest into base damage. Was this the wrong move? Should i have put it all into base damage?

It has about 3.4k base damage and its worth about 45-50m (this is from memory, dont hold me to it). I worked out if i had put it all into base damage it would have around 10k base damage.

I might just make a new account and get another platinum, now that i know how to get all the trophies it shouldnt take longer than a week :P

It all depends on how you look at it.

If you wanted a full DPS pet, then you are screwed as the damage your pet could have done was incredibly high as you have a chicken with many more upgrades than the average joe. Pre-patch tops was around 3K, but with 74-83 gear, you can see 5k+ on pets, so your chicken will not be able to compete damage wise with teh next tier.

On the other hand, you have made a nice hybrid that gives a wonderful boost to HA. If using a DPS character that uses a base damage weapon, this will make them more powerful. The amount you get per HA upgrade dinimishes rather expotentialy after about 160 though, but it still goes up. This just means that your hero will have to do more work as your pet will kill less, but at the same time your hero should now be able to kill things easier.

Combine your chicken with a great base damage gun, and you have a very nice combination. I think you will do just fine with this pet. Most people would have put all points into base damage and SPS, but each of us should play the way you want to and not just blindly follow others.

Enjoy your amazing chicken. Dont mind all of the whinning by others. Most of us got one with < 45^, so we are a tad bitter when we see a 100+^ one, LOL. That's on TE though. not you. Congrats!!!!

It all depends on how you look at it.

If you wanted a full DPS pet, then you are screwed as the damage your pet could have done was incredibly high as you have a chicken with many more upgrades than the average joe. Pre-patch tops was around 3K, but with 74-83 gear, you can see 5k+ on pets, so your chicken will not be able to compete damage wise with teh next tier.

On the other hand, you have made a nice hybrid that gives a wonderful boost to HA. If using a DPS character that uses a base damage weapon, this will make them more powerful. The amount you get per HA upgrade dinimishes rather expotentialy after about 160 though, but it still goes up. This just means that your hero will have to do more work as your pet will kill less, but at the same time your hero should now be able to kill things easier.

Combine your chicken with a great base damage gun, and you have a very nice combination. I think you will do just fine with this pet. Most people would have put all points into base damage and SPS, but each of us should play the way you want to and not just blindly follow others.

Enjoy your amazing chicken. Dont mind all of the whinning by others. Most of us got one with < 45^, so we are a tad bitter when we see a 100+^ one, LOL. That's on TE though. not you. Congrats!!!!

I guess i was luck with 132^ then? I thought this was normal because of the work you have to put in to get one. It seems fitting you get a 100+^ chicken but i guess i was wrong :(.

I have a huntress with a balisticus that has 2200 base damage, currently does 7.6k damage per bullet but as soon as i hit 78 i have better armour and a balisticus that has 4.2k into base damage so im hoping to be at around 13k at least :P

Thanks Jaws :)

I guess i was luck with 132^ then? I thought this was normal because of the work you have to put in to get one. It seems fitting you get a 100+^ chicken but i guess i was wrong :(.

I have a huntress with a balisticus that has 2200 base damage, currently does 7.6k damage per bullet but as soon as i hit 78 i have better armour and a balisticus that has 4.2k into base damage so im hoping to be at around 13k at least :P

Thanks Jaws :)

My pre-patch chicken = 43^
Was good at the time. Now it's just garbage. But it's a nice cyan color. Very bright and happy looking :)

My pre-patch chicken = 43^
Was good at the time. Now it's just garbage. But it's a nice cyan color. Very bright and happy looking :)

Mines black, it looks a lot like an 'Angry Bird'

Mines black, it looks a lot like an 'Angry Bird'

Oh forgot to ask. Is it super sized? Like bigger than your character? 132 upgrades would lead me to believe it's as big as the tavern fully upgraded. If so that would be one helluvan awesome black "Angry Bird".

I think you did it right because the chickens dont even do much damage 3500 Base and 2800 attack?(mine).Somethings messed up with it.Infat i would have actually gone ALL hero AT.

Yea, anyone who platinumed prepatch has basically gotten screwed. :(

Not jusr pre patch. My post patch was only 39^. That was 3 weeks ago. Not so sure the chicken should have been random.

This makes me sik to my stomach even knowing u got a 132.. I spent crazy hours getting the platinum and I got a 9 level chicken.. I almost though my ps3 out the window I was so frustrated.. I want a explanation from trendy why it's even possible to be screwed over sooooo bad.. Are they nuts? The chicken should be 50 minimum .. It should never have been possible to win less then 50 even b4 the patches... It's a one time pet you can never get again that u are rewarded for doing eeeeevvveerrything.. I can't even delete the piece of crap Or give it away.. It's like a spit in my face everytime I open my box

Oh forgot to ask. Is it super sized? Like bigger than your character? 132 upgrades would lead me to believe it's as big as the tavern fully upgraded. If so that would be one helluvan awesome black "Angry Bird".

Nah its just normal size, if you havr ps3 i can show you? My PSN is: xSeiizure-

Not jusr pre patch. My post patch was only 39^. That was 3 weeks ago. Not so sure the chicken should have been random.

I'm not sure I agree that I should have been random, but the original purpose of the chicken was to be a trophy of your accomplishment. If we made it the best pet in the game, from a design perspective, it would encourage people who aren't completionists to complete all of the accomplishments simply to have the best pet. It's original purpose was to be something you achieved for your time, not something you grinded for to help you beat the game.

I'm not sure I agree that I should have been random, but the original purpose of the chicken was to be a trophy of your accomplishment. If we made it the best pet in the game, from a design perspective, it would encourage people who aren't completionists to complete all of the accomplishments simply to have the best pet. It's original purpose was to be something you achieved for your time, not something you grinded for to help you beat the game.

Agreed. this is why pre-patch players who got their chickens before are very sad about their current chickens...

Agreed but I feel like there should have been something more unique about the chicken to make it a true trophy. Yes the only way to get it is to get the Legendary Defender trophy but in the perspective of a pre-patch chicken owner, the post patch changes are kind of a slap in the face.

If the post patch chickens had the same level range as the pre-patch, all would be well. Or if the post patch chickens somehow looked different than the pre-patch chickens, all would also be well. For example if all post patch chickens had the current random level range BUT would only spawn tiny and white... I'd be cool with that. That way even though I only have a low level Cyan chicken, I could still be proud of it. People would immediately know I got the platinum pre-patch.

The problem I see is that pre-patchers feel like they were penalized for fully finishing the game early. It would have been nice to be able to distinguish pre-patch and post-patch chickens by some other means than upgrades alone.

Are you my lost Chicken pet then??? yes I think you are as you work for TE.

No more broken DLC please as one lost chicken will end up on the KFC menu. LOL

i would love the ability to drop the chicken can that happen?