Do you think monster loot should be better?

What you keep coming back to tho is that the people you play with dont share. Theres plenty of loot to go around, but plenty of greedy people too.

Ill do some runs with you, i share.
I'm rarely on console anymore I'm mostly on PC but send me a request we can do runs tomorrow I'll be on for sure TE event is tomorrow (:

if this happend we would have to search through all the rubbish loot just to try and find something worhwhile and some of the maps are kinda big :L i think its easyer to go to some chests instead of scating about the floor for armour if this was goin to happen it would need to be only ogres so you know when its goin to drop because other wise ur just goin to miss out on the good armour.
No your wrong this is how PC is you don't have to look through rubbish just pick stuff up then sort it out not hard at all

I agree with TC. If enemies dont drop gear worth looking at, why is it even there??? Just litters up the battlefield and slows the game down with things the memory could be better used for (like maybe not freezing on survival!!!). Be nice if we could just option it off altogther. I mean it was good < 70, but now in the late post-patch/game, its just a rediculous joke. The patch has made it outdated, and certainly unwanted at this point. Improve or remove.

You guys are asking for a major coding overhaul which simply wont happen for consoles. We'll get the next dlc, maybe 1 patch or 2 to fix whatever blatant failures go live, and that's it.

Devs have stated they are focusing resources on other projects. Console DD will eventually die if there isn't incentive for $.

Sadness, but enjoy it while ya can, we are.

If monsters strarted dropping super loot we wouldnt have to farm. Only making the game easier. I say keep it in the chests.

I agree.

I'm going off most rpg's and what i think, i dont think it should be changed, because how many times do you get good or rare quips from mobs you dont you get them from bosses and chest's not mobs they should be earnt not given away. In my opinion they shouldn't change a thing they've hit the nail on the head.

I'm going off most rpg's and what i think, i dont think it should be changed, because how many times do you get good or rare quips from mobs you dont you get them from bosses and chest's not mobs they should be earnt not given away. In my opinion they shouldn't change a thing they've hit the nail on the head.
You know it's funny the only people who say no are the ones that don't build, upgrade, or repair.

You know it's funny the only people who say no are the ones that don't build, upgrade, or repair.

Its funny because you've never played with me and you seem to know how i play well I'll explain i setup all my defenses required to get me through then get either my DPS huntress or monk to repair and DPS because there faster and max out casting rate therefore i miss 1 or 2 waves of chests but in return get the majority for the rest of the game. Lastly helps if you have a good group to play with, which I'm sure if you post up looking for a group its a very friendly community someone will pop up and say sure whats your PSN I.D or GT :)

Its funny because you've never played with me and you seem to know how i play well I'll explain i setup all my defenses required to get me through then get either my DPS huntress or monk to repair and DPS because there faster and max out casting rate therefore i miss 1 or 2 waves of chests but in return get the majority for the rest of the game. Lastly helps if you have a good group to play with, which I'm sure if you post up looking for a group its a very friendly community someone will pop up and say sure whats your PSN I.D or GT :)
In the signature buddy

this would be awsome because since these mobs only drop crappy items i never check mob loot. I once got to 18 mistymire insane survival and looked on the ground to find good loot but none whatsoever! we really need to fix this

I personally want monsters to drop better loots because when playing survival, 5 to 8 chests seems not much for every 1 hour waves. I will always love that mode. Not the rewards. ;)

I personally want monsters to drop better loots because when playing survival, 5 to 8 chests seems not much for every 1 hour waves. I will always love that mode. Not the rewards. ;)
I agree with you a lot I play DD on PC the monster loot is so good the only reason to get chests on there is the mana that's it! (: plus if the loot is just going to be useless what the point?! To increase frame rate? or what? lol but hit did say he suggested this to the dev team!

Well if monsters drop good loot id like an autoloot option kinda like ragnarok where u could loot only rare drops... which eliminates searching through the rubbish, and the drop would go to the person that killed the monster.

Monsters drops could use a minor buff and maybe some different weapons with better stats but not anything too great. Like I hate playing on insane and seeing easy items drop especially from ogres.

Well if monsters drop good loot id like an autoloot option kinda like ragnarok where u could loot only rare drops... which eliminates searching through the rubbish, and the drop would go to the person that killed the monster.

The problem with this it that dd has some strange way of grading their items, iv got some good armor, and for some reason the crap with only 5^ and negitive stats will show as yellow, or green. But other good (50+^) stuff shows red.

The problem with this it that dd has some strange way of grading their items, iv got some good armor, and for some reason the crap with only 5^ and negitive stats will show as yellow, or green. But other good (50+^) stuff shows red.
I love when my armor with 37 upgrades get compared to a item with no upgrades and calls it better because of one stat. I am like really game?

I love when my armor with 37 upgrades get compared to a item with no upgrades and calls it better because of one stat. I am like really game?
I think it does this because the armor on the ground has better resistance.