experience to get from level 70 to level 78 are ridiculous exaggerated(outrageous)

Its so frustrated that the developers havent Think of this when the latest patch came out. If your going to beat Moraggio Desert or Aquanius on insane or even at Hard you need to be at that level. I Think the experience that you have to gain to get there are to much. The time to get to level 78 are just to Long. Anybody Else who feels the same? Im tired of it anyhow :/

Kindof but im thinking it should be easier once the new difficulty comes out.

It is a lot, but think about it. If it was only a few million to get to 78, it would be pretty pointless. Plus, you can beat Moraggo on Insane with characters at level 74 easily and that doesn't take any time at all.

leveling to 78 is not hard just takes time. and when morrago came out i had lvl 70 builders and lvl 70 dps characters. i had to have another player with me but i had no problems.

Start from 0 to 83 that's 150 glitterhelm if u get at least 2 million every time or 65 to 69 morragos. That's alot

yes but you have limited time. and you do not have to get builders to 83 just 78 is good. i have a 82 mage and im getting him to 83 this weekend

Its so frustrated that the developers havent Think of this when the latest patch came out. If your going to beat Moraggio Desert or Aquanius on insane or even at Hard you need to be at that level. I Think the experience that you have to gain to get there are to much. The time to get to level 78 are just to Long. Anybody Else who feels the same? Im tired of it anyhow :/

ur only thinkin that because u want to be the highest level, you wouldnt think that about any other game at the end of the day id rather it be stupidly high xp because then when u see a high lvl u might not get kicked straight away or something also it gives us something to do before the patch there was nothing to do except from farm weapons but now ur actauly working towards something.

Not to mention how people would react if they had made super easy to level. It wouldn't be "It takes too long, this sucks" It would be "What the hell was the point of this? Why not put something productive in?" Or something along the lines of that.

I don't think its that bad. I've leveled 2 to 78 myself on glitter, and a few others to 74/75. 74 can be done in a weekend. Besides as stated above gives you something to work towards, especially when you've got sweet weapons or armor you want to use lol :)

and once you get to 78..... go for 83 its only like three times the amount of experience it took you to get from 0-78 xp

thats my point lol. what i did was i got all my characters to 78 except for my tower mage, and my dps squire. then i worked on my favorite character which is my mage and he is a 82. its not that hard to level and before it was boring like stated on the first page.

74 is only a few hours. You can level from 74 to 78 in 12 hours -14 hours of glitterhelm if you can keep from getting bored with it. It isn't that it is hard to level, as much as it gets monotonous. If you run Moraggo and don't focus on leveling you can get nice stuff and still gain lots of experience, just not as much as Glitter on a minute by minute basis.

I went from 71 Mage to 78 In About a week of playing marrago and misty and glitterhelm like a few times a day just trying to win weapons and get the xp.. So one week only..If we got any faster everyone would be maxed out levels of everything in just a week or so and get boring very fast. ...its Super easy to reach 78 when u actualy are having fun beating levels winning stuff.. If your trying to power level on mistymire then yah it'll seem like its taking foooooooreveeeeeer if all you do is pause, restart, shoot.. Pause, restart, shoot... that's mega boring

Not to mention how people would react if they had made super easy to level. It wouldn't be "It takes too long, this sucks" It would be "What the hell was the point of this? Why not put something productive in?" Or something along the lines of that.

I do agree. I think people would complain if it were too easy. It does seem like they went from one end of the spectrum to the other when it comes to leveling, though. I mean, you can easily get from 0 to 70 in less than 2 hours. Anything beyond 70 is the complete opposite. While I don't think leveling should be as easy as the initial levels, I do agree it's a bit much. It seems like that's the norm these days, though. I'm reminded of leveling in Uncharted 2. To reach the final level (60 or so) required you to have just as much money as you would need for the first 58 levels. There's no reason for something like that.

That's odd a person complaining getting exp at 71 to 78 while the patch was free for them.

Wow. must be nice for all you peeps who have summer vacation. I haven't enjoyed a summer off for.... over a decade.

I'm kinda excited for the new difficulty. Hoping it will solve this "lack of experience" issue. Would be fun to do all the non-played maps again on an even harder difficulty because really, insane is a joke with the current level/item structure.

Wow. must be nice for all you peeps who have summer vacation. I haven't enjoyed a summer off for.... over a decade.

I'm kinda excited for the new difficulty. Hoping it will solve this "lack of experience" issue. Would be fun to do all the non-played maps again on an even harder difficulty because really, insane is a joke with the current level/item structure.

I sort of agree. When I first started I never though I'd be able to do Insane so easily. At this point, not only can I do Insane, but I can carry a team of n00bs along with me. :|

No; I like the new levels and the amount of exp to get to them. I felt like getting to level 70 was just way too easy, that's part of
the reason why I stopped playing a few months back. :p

Ok guys. I rest my Case here. If you could beat morragio and aquanos on insane than i can Do it to. And yes i love this game but i aint got all time in thworld but Guess i can make it to 74 with my characters and work my way up. I also read that the old weapons are now uppgraded to level 74 78. Theres a usefull thing i didnt now about:)

It has been 16 years for me. :(

Ok guys. I rest my Case here. If you could beat morragio and aquanos on insane than i can Do it to. And yes i love this game but i aint got all time in thworld but Guess i can make it to 74 with my characters and work my way up. I also read that the old weapons are now uppgraded to level 74 78. Theres a usefull thing i didnt now about:)

I will be on tonight, if you are on ps3 send me a friend request, I will get your tower squire to 74 for you this evening. PSN is eagle45302.