Sign in to follow this  
Selah

Your Cartoon Look-alike

Who is it? I must know, and if it is Zuko from Avatar the last airbender.
Then I demand we have a tea with your Uncle and become best friends forever. :squire:

[video=youtube_share;7OE3xKC9tFs]http://youtu.be/7OE3xKC9tFs[/video]

I ask this because I've found out recently I
Apparently looked exactly like Agnes when I was a child. xD

Wow. You were Supar cute then... Well maybe you still are but we're just talking about the child you. I especially liked her fascination with unicorns... and "IT"S SOOOO FLUFFY!"

Wow. You were Supar cute then... Well maybe you still are but we're just talking about the child you. I especially liked her fascination with unicorns... and "IT"S SOOOO FLUFFY!"

HAHAHAH! I love the it's so fluffy part!!!
Aaha! Well my Mother and husband (who he has only see photos of me as a child)
are pretty convinced that they based it off of me as a kid. It is EXTREMELY flattering that they think so. I feel awesome when they say it because I always loved Agnes so much. heheh. In my opinion, they are completely biased but whatevs I will take Agnes as my look-alike any day. xD
This part too! haha so sweet! [video=youtube_share;qRCzKEMCGZ8]http://youtu.be/qRCzKEMCGZ8[/video]

But sir! You didn't have your own Cartoon look-alike to share?! >:'(

Unfortunately I do not have a cartoon look-alike. At least not one that I can think of right off hand. I started googling for a look-alike but even with safe search on... there was a lot that wasn't exactly safe. It's amazing how much pr0n can slip through the search filters. X(

This is the cartoon look-alike that fit me in my opinion. ;)

& this is the cartoon look-alike that all my friends used to compare me to when I was in highschool... :(

Unfortunately I do not have a cartoon look-alike. At least not one that I can think of right off hand. I started googling for a look-alike but even with safe search on... there was a lot that wasn't exactly safe. It's amazing how much pr0n can slip through the search filters. X(

This. I too don't have a cartoon look alike. But I did find this and just wanted to share :)

This. I too don't have a cartoon look alike. But I did find this and just wanted to share :)

Oh... my.... That is AMAZING! I can't stop smiling. Now I'm just trying to imagine who would fit in as the grumpy old man.

Agnes = Selah, is adorable :)

I second that. And now whenever I see a comment from Selah, I'll think of Agnes :)

i love it!
i remember seeing a real life look alike picture of that grandpa somewhere?

I don't have a cartoon look-alike but everyone says I look like the monk
WHAT?! YOU ARE THE MONK?! Wait I think you already told me this. BUT I think also that I am going to have to kidnap you. .LOL..

everybody says i look like russell from up :( please nobody laugh

I think I am going to kidnap you too. LOL What am I becoming???!!!! :(

TITO!!! LOL You are awesome that is the best thing ever. I have something to add on to that.

This is the cartoon look-alike that fit me in my opinion. ;)

& this is the cartoon look-alike that all my friends used to compare me to when I was in highschool... :(

LOL I think there is actually a resemblance between doug that the red cape guy. LOL don't worry Doug is awesome. xD

Awwe so sad. Yeah I know what you mean. I have been mentally scared before looking for very innocent things. O_o Well I hope you someday find yourself as a cartoon it is a very liberating and happy feeling. xD hahah

WHAT?! YOU ARE THE MONK?! Wait I think you already told me this. BUT I think also that I am going to have to kidnap you. .LOL..
I take naps a lot so it won't be hard.

I take naps a lot so it won't be hard.
LOL. Awesome just fill up a backpack with anything you want to take with you to your new home before one of your naps. xD

LOL. Awesome just fill up a backpack with anything you want to take with you to your new home before one of your naps. xD
Ok xD

hahahaa!! yessss! that is awesome heer :D

yes it is the only difference is that im a little more rectangular and less square