Man I'm sick of getting kicked

^This

Or ask the person to leave...

I agree 100% but not everyone goes by logic

Anyway, I would love to join games and leveling with anyone who wants to level with me, assuming I have space at the time in my party. I have a good squire and and monk for glitterhelm ect. so feel free to message me.

KIRIHARA_NAOTO

I usually only let one other player join I really dont want to deal with the extra amount of enemies waste of time...

I usually only let one other player join I really dont want to deal with the extra amount of enemies waste of time...

^ And this is where the option to convert a public game into a private game would solve all sorts of heartache and frustration. I hope they somehow implement something like this in a future patch.

Somehow, I think mc is being serious. I joined his public lobby once, only to be kicked seconds later.

Dead serious.

You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last.

I have also joined peoples lobbies only to be kicked seconds later how about that

^This

Or ask the person to leave...

I agree with you 100%. After being kick many time now I only play offline or online privately with friends only. I don't have time to waste on those who like to kick, my time better serve to the one who appreciated. My Huntress is 83 +372,000,000XP on 05/19/2012; Apprentice 74, Squire 78 and Monk 78 still get kick many times.LOL

Instead of telling hosts to not make public games, how about just NOT JOIN public games.. problem solved, no room wasted on forums.. if not, and this is for your mental health now, we have to realize it's part of the "online exp." and take the good with the bad (lil kids with high pitched voices, modders, lil kids, lol).. don't flame me please

Please enlighten me if I am wrong, why do people host public games and don’t want the public to join them? I would be more understanding if the game doesn’t have online private.

I have a few 83s and don't mind helping anyone who needs it. Just don't ask me for survival, -_-... So tired of survival.

P.S. don't kick me.

What I found works is to host your own lobby because people just kick and kick.Which is silly because they could just host a private match and its the same thing except people cannot join without being invited. I host privates for myself and local lobbies if I wanna play with others but joining lobbies for me is a no no because even on level 74 with several characters with better stats than the people you are playing with and they will still kick you. Its really disgusting. Their should be two options vote kick and the normal kick but I see why some people would kick you get one jerk running around checking chest and then leave.

Hi Gerry if u wanna play with me and my friends send me a friends request my psn is l4mu_princ3ss
Thanks for the offer Princ3ss but I'm taking a break from Dungeon Defenders until this new difficulty comes or they release a patch.

Dead serious.

You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last.

I have also joined peoples lobbies only to be kicked seconds later how about that

Well, to each their own. At least you're honest. :P

When I'm not playing with friends, I almost always either play offline or play in a private match. The occasional times I do host public matches, I hardly ever kick. For me to kick you, you've had to do something pretty stupid like sell some of my stuff as we're playing a map or something. Even that, I can tolerate to a certain extent as long as you put something in it's place that seems reasonable.