Man I'm sick of getting kicked

Ok so today after 3 weeks of playing just local I decided to take a break from grinding XP and farming items to help some low level people. First game I tried joining was a level 23 dude doing deeper wells on medium. 5 seconds into game I get kicked, WTF? Second dude a level 31 guy doing found and forge medium. As soon as I joined I get kicked, WTF!.

Long story short I joined about 8 different low level guys to help and got kicked every time until I joined a level 1 dude. This kicking none sense is ridiculous. I mean not only did I help the level 1 dude go from level 1 to 41 in an hour but I also gave him loads of mana, a Shai Hulad, a Kaira the brave and a giraffe. Something I planned on giving a few people today because I have loads of these from farming until they decided to waste my time looking for games to join.

Seriously all you low level guys think before you kick in future because the dude you kick could be someone trying to help yous. I'm officially finished with this games online and I'm finished trying to help people out. I mean Why do these people play public in the first place if all they are going to do is kick. I was nearly going to create a hard glitter game that always attracts visitor and just sit there kicking everyone that joined to get some revenge but honestly I don't want to add to the problem.

Been there. Few days ago I joined a lobby setup for deeper well survival, three characters in their teens, just to give away weapons I had accumulated from grinding glitter. I got kicked before I could say hi. So I found a guy soloing deeper well survival and took him to lvl 71 from 5, and gave him a ton of stuff. Youd think lower levels would welcome the help. Idk, I don't get it either.

It'll never change, and we'll never understand it.

I created a Glitterhelm lobby the other day, and befriended some kid that's been asking for help (and for invites each time he sees me online). At least some people have some sense.

BTW, if you guys have Shais to spare, I'm always up for a better one. XD

I know how that feels. Yesterday I joined a monsterfest run with my summoner, the host literally let me build up an entire defense before he kicked me.

As bad as this sounds, I wish kicked players towers would disappear so people can't benefit from your efforts they clearly don't want.

I would have to assume that you are above lvl 70 as you have weapons from the DLC. That said, if I were a lvl 23 trying to enjoy the game and just casually level up, I'd probably kick you if you jumped into my lobby. I mean really, what business does a lvl 70+ character have in jumping into a medium deeper wells map? It would be a breeze for you on insane... even if you were only level 50.

All I'm saying is that some low level people are playing to have fun and enjoy discovering the game from start to finish. They aren't necessarily wanting to get to end game so quickly. Power leveling is not always appealing to everyone. Keep that in mind.

In general you are just preaching to the choir on the forums. The forum goers kick just as much though so really it's a moot point.

It'll never change, and we'll never understand it.

I created a Glitterhelm lobby the other day, and befriended some kid that's been asking for help (and for invites each time he sees me online). At least some people have some sense.

BTW, if you guys have Shais to spare, I'm always up for a better one. XD

Pm me. What do you have right now? I've got a few.

I would have to assume that you are above lvl 70 as you have weapons from the DLC. That said, if I were a lvl 23 trying to enjoy the game and just casually level up, I'd probably kick you if you jumped into my lobby. I mean really, what business does a lvl 70+ character have in jumping into a medium deeper wells map? It would be a breeze for you on insane... even if you were only level 50.

All I'm saying is that some low level people are playing to have fun and enjoy discovering the game from start to finish. They aren't necessarily wanting to get to end game so quickly. Power leveling is not always appealing to everyone. Keep that in mind.

In general you are just preaching to the choir on the forums. The forum goers kick just as much though so really it's a moot point.
What business do I have?? I've been at level 1 at one stage remember, just like everyone else. I often wanted a helping hand back then especially when I was still learning the game. I mean 1 dude I joined had me sit waiting for the build stage before kicking me and I seen how he was doing. He was struggling to kill 1 enemy on medium. It took him about 40 shots to kill the enemy. Maybe some people don't want any help and if thats the case then why do they play online instead of local. I mean the only time I wanted to play this game online was for getting help on a level because you spend 1 hour looking for games and getting kicked and 20 minutes actually playing.

I understand the kicking of people if a game gets laggy, an AFK dude joins and does nothing to help the increased enemy count or the dudes level just ain't enough to contribute but the kick button is way too over used.

@Hitman

Most of my Shais are between 19-29 upgrades which is why I give them away if that interests you. I haven't been so lucky with high^ weapons in this game. Got 1 Shai with 83 upgrades which I use and another with 100^ locked to 83.

I wish I could get a good Shai...... The best I gave farmed is 47 upgrades. I do the djinn on medium but I was told that medium and hard gives the same reward. Would there be a better chance on getting a higher upgrade on hard? I think on insane it gives a totally different weapon or am I wrong.

A couple of times a week I will host a public lobby. The only time I kick is if they don't have a headset, or if I see them running for all of the chests and not healing/repairing first. That is after giving them a warning. I don't mind helping people to level up. I run glitter at least 5-6 times a night, some nights more then that. It just depends on who all is online.

A couple of times a week I will host a public lobby. The only time I kick is if they don't have a headset, or if I see them running for all of the chests and not healing/repairing first. That is after giving them a warning. I don't mind helping people to level up. I run glitter at least 5-6 times a night, some nights more then that. It just depends on who all is online.

i do the same thing.
after im done whatever im doing solo i like to host pubs and help out on summit/glit/misty.
one reason i kick if they build (im hosting, therefore you can assume im building, you get more xp if you dont build anyways..)
and another is if they are disruptive(sell defenses etc)

Maybe they don't want you coming in and making the game too easy. People need to stop taking getting kicked so damn personal. There are reason s, get over it and move on like I do. Make your own game

What business do I have?? I've been at level 1 at one stage remember, just like everyone else. I often wanted a helping hand back then especially when I was still learning the game. I mean 1 dude I joined had me sit waiting for the build stage before kicking me and I seen how he was doing. He was struggling to kill 1 enemy on medium. It took him about 40 shots to kill the enemy. Maybe some people don't want any help and if thats the case then why do they play online instead of local. I mean the only time I wanted to play this game online was for getting help on a level because you spend 1 hour looking for games and getting kicked and 20 minutes actually playing.

I understand the kicking of people if a game gets laggy, an AFK dude joins and does nothing to help the increased enemy count or the dudes level just ain't enough to contribute but the kick button is way too over used.

@Hitman

Most of my Shais are between 19-29 upgrades which is why I give them away if that interests you. I haven't been so lucky with high^ weapons in this game. Got 1 Shai with 83 upgrades which I use and another with 100^ locked to 83.

They want help, but not too.much help.

@gerryd - I appreciate the offer. I currently have one that's 68^ so the ones you have won't be of much use to me. :-P Although, n00bs do always ask me about mine, so if you have spares I'd take a couple to share the wealth with lower level players.

As far as the kicking and people wanting to do things on their own and those defending them in this thread, as others have said, not only is there offline mode, but there's also private lobbies.

Can you guys explain reasons to kick people without a headset?
My native language is not english and I'm fairly inadequate to speak it so that's mainly the reason that's keeping me from getting one. Why should I buy one if you won't even understand me and think I'm just ****ing around and kick me anwyays lol.
But I follow directions, I don't mess with people's builds unless my towers somehow manage to be a lot better than theirs, and even then I just replace them, keeping their original layout.

To everyone who kicks: MAKE A FREAKIN PRIVATE MATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO JOIN.

^This

Or ask the person to leave...

never really understood kicking people w/o mics, which is a majority of ps3 players, unless the host was in desperate need of human interaction. glitterhelm, for example, does not require a high level of coordination.

I usually run glitter a few times a night, anyone can join. a bit annoying when people don't repair, but they'll learn someday.

Reasons I don't play online much anymore even when making a public room myself get sick and tired of all the low level kids running in pre-wave sell my Towers then quit the game or what have you, I mean i'm not the best player by far my gear is hardly what some of you have but if you ever wanna play some levels send me a msg online if i'm around i'm always up for a game

I can honestly say ive never kicked anyone from a room i was hosting in.....and im proud of that cause i still havent beaten aquanos on anything higher than easy because I cant solo it ive been kicked from every came ive joined of it regarless of how many people are in the room so i just stopped trying to play it

To everyone who kicks: MAKE A FREAKIN PRIVATE MATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO JOIN.

No.......

Somehow, I think mc is being serious. I joined his public lobby once, only to be kicked seconds later.