Moraggo: Insane solo build

Whats good guys,

I've been stumped on my build for a week now and come to you experts for any advice.

So basically..with my build I could get to the Genie king 99% of the time if I keep my eyes on the map and kill the Djinns as soon as they appear. The thing is once I get to the boss and focus my attention on him, the Djinns desummon my defenses and i end up losing every time...lol

This is the build:

http://ddplanner.com/?l=7580,moraggo-insane-or-hard-version-21

I've been thinking that i should build in a way that my defenses are killing monsters and the Djinns so i could focus on the boss...is that possible with only 160 DU?

best way is to leave like 5 units left and place magic blockades and upgrade them all the way the dgins will go for them everytime

your build should be working fine.
you should just keep an eye out for djinns as well during the boss round.
as soon as the boss teleports, remember where the purple mist goes and look for the map for ogres/djinns and kill them asap then go to where the boss teleported.

just incase you wanna use a diff build..
i use this one http://ddplanner.com/?l=7741,moraggo-insane-savior
you really just have to keep an eye out for them

best way is to leave like 5 units left and place magic blockades and upgrade them all the way the dgins will go for them everytime

Ohh! that might be my problem right there....I do have a magic blockade on every defensive location but i only upgrade them 3 times each...I'll try upgrading them all the way this time...thank you ty-1112...also, I never upgrade my regular defenses, I just repair in between waves...is that what everyone else does?

Ohh! that might be my problem right there....I do have a magic blockade on every defensive location but i only upgrade them 3 times each...I'll try upgrading them all the way this time...thank you ty-1112...also, I never upgrade my regular defenses, I just repair in between waves...is that what everyone else does?

I usually leave my wall defenses at level 0 and when they are damaged I upgrade them one time. That is a much faster way to heal the defense as well as boosting its stats.

as soon as the boss teleports, remember where the purple mist goes and look for the map for ogres/djinns and kill them asap then go to where the boss teleported.

Very interesting...hmmm...let's say the boss teleported and I ran around and killed all the ogres/Djinns on the map, will more just keep spawning as im fighting the boss at the same time? Or is it that once the boss teleports a new wave of Djinns/Ogres will start to spawn? Thank you for the advice X_SaVioR_X...I'll try out your build too, looks great! :D

They keep spawning but you should be able to make the boss teleport so you can check the defenses again of you have a good weapon.

"work hard but i play a lil harder!"

I make two things upgraded at every defensive station such as ensnare auras and gas traps. That way if one goes down still have another one genies go for before they take down bouncers. I also use harpoons behind bouncers in case the bouncers go down

Very interesting...hmmm...let's say the boss teleported and I ran around and killed all the ogres/Djinns on the map, will more just keep spawning as im fighting the boss at the same time? Or is it that once the boss teleports a new wave of Djinns/Ogres will start to spawn? Thank you for the advice X_SaVioR_X...I'll try out your build too, looks great! :D

that i don't know, but i have done it that way, basically priorities djinns>ogres>boss.
well as soon as the boss spawns i can instantly send him teleporting again and scan the map for more djinns/ogres.

This will probably slow down your clear time, but clearing the map in 40 min is better than losing the map.

that i don't know, but i have done it that way, basically priorities djinns>ogres>boss.
well as soon as the boss spawns i can instantly send him teleporting again and scan the map for more djinns/ogres.

This will probably slow down your clear time, but clearing the map in 40 min is better than losing the map.

Well i had progress today, i got the boss down to 19k before my defenses gave way and the monsters got to the crystal...it's not that the djinns desummoned them this time but becuase I think they're still to weak to keep up with the onsault of the monsters....but atleast i'm getting really close now. :D I think i'll just go armor hunting for awhile for my heros...maybe that will help??

Well i had progress today, i got the boss down to 19k before my defenses gave way and the monsters got to the crystal...it's not that the djinns desummoned them this time but becuase I think they're still to weak to keep up with the onsault of the monsters....but atleast i'm getting really close now. :D I think i'll just go armor hunting for awhile for my heros...maybe that will help??

if you look at my build i dont use any bouncers but use mage walls that has 11.3k hp o:
they are less likely to go down w/ fire traps and the 3 main auras.
and just incase a turret or cballs to try and fight ogres or any other mob that may get through.

my buddy uses bouncers as well, but i noticed his were dying too fast, specially in the middle.

the blockades work great because the ogres just stand there and look at them. as long as you have a bowling ball or harpoon shooting at ogre. i dont waste time to repair between rounds, just hit the crystal as soon as wave over only playing local though so the game dont freeze. i use imp pet. by the time ive run around the map killing djinn everything is healed for next wave.

http://ddplanner.com/?l=7800,moraggo-insane

This is the build we use on Insane and the only time we have lost is when we tried to AFK 2 controllers or we froze lol with your stats, it should work better for you than it does for us. The only thing you will need to do is put as much into tower health as you can for your Apprentice (for Magic Blockades) and some into your trap count on your Huntress to least 150 and you should be good. The only thing we ever upgrade is 1 Blockade at each choke point. We upgrade it to level 2 and nothing else, that way the Djinn will target them before everything else.

the blockades work great because the ogres just stand there and look at them. as long as you have a bowling ball or harpoon shooting at ogre. i dont waste time to repair between rounds, just hit the crystal as soon as wave over only playing local though so the game dont freeze. i use imp pet. by the time ive run around the map killing djinn everything is healed for next wave.

That's the great idea! I remember when I first tried out an imp long ago, he always left me without mana...it was frustrating because I have the piercing shot but couldn't use it because of lack of mana...Did trendy patch the imp to make it better to use?

if you look at my build i dont use any bouncers but use mage walls that has 11.3k hp o:
they are less likely to go down w/ fire traps and the 3 main auras.
and just incase a turret or cballs to try and fight ogres or any other mob that may get through.

my buddy uses bouncers as well, but i noticed his were dying too fast, specially in the middle.

Yea, I seen you use them in your build. Thing is, my mage isn't spec'ed that way. I had it in my head that all his towers were good...like in the PC version. I'll have to respec and find a new set of armor so he would be completely speced the right way...lol

http://ddplanner.com/?l=7800,moraggo-insane

This is the build we use on Insane and the only time we have lost is when we tried to AFK 2 controllers or we froze lol with your stats, it should work better for you than it does for us. The only thing you will need to do is put as much into tower health as you can for your Apprentice (for Magic Blockades) and some into your trap count on your Huntress to least 150 and you should be good. The only thing we ever upgrade is 1 Blockade at each choke point. We upgrade it to level 2 and nothing else, that way the Djinn will target them before everything else.

We just start to learn the map, first hard try we fight in the 12 wave cca 20 mins but never find the ginie king, secound try we know the lamps 85% but only hit the king without repaier so we lose :(

I read that the ginis will attack the app walls but it nerver happend yesterday. So if i understand good they will attack the tower with the most upgrade, means we have to upgrade the app walls higer than the other defunits, so this way the genies will attack them first right?

We just start to learn the map, first hard try we fight in the 12 wave cca 20 mins but never find the ginie king, secound try we know the lamps 85% but only hit the king without repaier so we lose :(

I read that the ginis will attack the app walls but it nerver happend yesterday. So if i understand good they will attack the tower with the most upgrade, means we have to upgrade the app walls higer than the other defunits, so this way the genies will attack them first right?

That is correct...the genies will attack the highest upgraded defenses. I tested it too and it works. :D

How would you build this? For example: app>monk>trap>squire ?

How would you build this? For example: app>monk>trap>squire ?

app>squire>monk(wave1 shouldve started)>huntress

there's a specific way to get the mana too o.o
if you dont get it the right way, you will be behind and be stuck w/ squire during wave 1

app>squire>monk(wave1 shouldve started)>huntress

there's a specific way to get the mana too o.o
if you dont get it the right way, you will be behind and be stuck w/ squire during wave 1

Ahh man ^___^
There's always a catch..lol..I'll give it some goes and see if I could get a pattern going...Here goes nothing :D

The first wave doesn't matter really and theirs many ways to collect the mana

"work hard but i play a lil harder!"