Please let our heroes walk through defenses and teammates.

As titled.
And more suggestions:
- Heroes should be able to jump a bit higher.
- let mana travels through obstacles when collected.
- View angle should be persistent after my hero respawns or coming out of a teleport. Sometimes I got lost for a sec after respawning.
- Camera should start facing North.
- Remappable hotkeys 0-9

Support the idea for the crystals.

Camera's are persistent if set in options I believe. I had the same issue but now it just starts at the level I last had it at all the time.

Don't think you should be able to walk through defenses. This is part of the game, it requires team work and it would be too easy to "hide in the defense" and kill from a distance, meaning no one can touch you even if they flank you.

Jumping is high enough, you can jump on top of the MOB and jump onto landings from there. The games shouldn't be made easier.

One thing I would like to add, if players somehow get stuck on top of each other, the game auto-moves them so they're not stuck perpetually in the air. You know how sometimes you try to jump over mobs, and if you're sitting on top of them, you're not exactly walking, but rather still sort of floating in the air? That happened, except with another player.

What happened to me and another character in one game during the bonus dungeon, we were jumping around past our defenses, and crossing the bridge to go back to the southern crystals. Somehow we both managed to jump and land in roughly the same area, and as a result, we were both "stuck" as if we were falling in mid-air, with me standing on the bridge but not actually landing, and the other character stuck on top of me.

For whatever reason, we were unable to move at all, and attempting to jump again didn't do anything (although we heard the grunting noises you make when you jump). We only managed to get out of this by having the huntress quit the game, and then immediately come back before someone else took her slot (I couldn't quit since I was hosting the game, lest we all get booted).

I realize this was just a random fluke, but not being able to move ourselves at all was kind of disappointing. Luckily it was during a building phase, so it would've really sucked to see this happen in a combat phase.

lol i had that happen to me it was annoying. One time on a mob i jumped over and i was just stuck. That he kept hitting me and i kept hitting him and no one could hit each other. Than a monster from spawn came over and hit me till i died....than another time when we just started the map i jumped over my partner and instant stuck. LOL it was funny, he started to float up in the air

eww no, i hate this idea, would make the game too summer

edit - i hate the idea of being able to jump higher, or walk through obstacles, i would however like to be able to run off the head of monsters or people.