team rogue recruiting

you must have 2 leval 74 or 1 level 78.
Well I dont have any leval 74's or 78's but I do have x3 level 74,x3 level 78's,and one level 80. But wahts the point of this group? Just to say your in a clan? Or do you guys actually group up and play?

Ya we play and I believe the initiation was 10 kills in 3:00. I don't really get the initiation though.

Ya we play and I believe the initiation was 10 kills in 3:00. I don't really get the initiation though.

10 kills in 3min?.... So its for pvp?..... Im out.

Well I dont have any leval 74's or 78's but I do have x3 level 74,x3 level 78's,and one level 80. But wahts the point of this group? Just to say your in a clan? Or do you guys actually group up and play?

Beware Death, I asked someone about this clan stuff the other day. I was told they compare each other on the leaderboards and to shut up and stay off their post.

I'll join :) My brother is in it.

Eagle, was it Astro_Shootz that your talking about? I was reading that thread and was like dafuq? He was getting all butt hurt cuz you were asking questions.

Beware Death, I asked someone about this clan stuff the other day. I was told they compare each other on the leaderboards and to shut up and stay off their post.
It is pretty hard to make a clan when a clan disses Deathdealer. I think you mean Astro you got him pretty pissed.

I'm not one to name names, but I thought I was asking a legitimate question. I was simply wondering what they do in these clans, if it is worthwhile for me to think of joining one. However, with the response I received I can guarantee that if I would join one, it WILL NOT be theirs.

Dont let tham bully you around! If you want to comment on the leaderboard stats you go right on ahead! And if they give you trouble,let me know.

Dont let tham bully you around! If you want to comment on the leaderboard stats you go right on ahead! And if they give you trouble,let me know.

I wasn't too worried about it, I just found it funny. :)