[PSN] SUPER Events - Taking a Break Resuming 22 June

My fellow players,

So far we've had you stand on totems, tag team with others, high five ogres and act as bodyguards.

We've seen some amazing performances and some very close calls, and whilst we haven't been perfect and made some mistakes, I think the events so far have been a blast.

That's why I have decided to give my team the week off, we all need a break ;)

Events will resume on the 22nd of June with some new and exciting challenges. So enjoy the break, and get your characters levelled!

Edit: Events are taking 2 weeks off, more news soon as to why once everything has been decided and discussed with TE. Sorry for any inconvenience.

SUPER Events Team

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the trolliest of them all" - what could this event possibly be?

Something to do with aquanos would be my guess?

Edit- aquanos with no traps/auras..... Now thats trolling.

Take a well deserved week off guys. :)

Should take me a week or two to find all my 7 dragonballs after using shenron wishing for an 100^ weapon from moraggo that I got. :D

im just wondering who is the break for, the host or the people making the pet or what lol just wondering a little

Take a well deserved week off guys. :)

Should take me a week or two to find all my 7 dragonballs after using shenron wishing for an 100^ weapon from moraggo that I got. :D

Lol...

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the trolliest of them all" - what could this event possibly be?

I don't think it would be Aquanos. The game freezes with 4. Personally, I think it is a much needed break for them. They spend 15 hours a weekend hosting. My hat is off to you.

I don't think it would be Aquanos. The game freezes with 4. Personally, I think it is a much needed break for them. They spend 15 hours a weekend hosting. My hat is off to you.

good point. i was thinking aquanos w/ the mirrors, but i guess it cant hold 4 people

I need help on ps3

Anyone want to help me lvl up it would be very helpful that know
Psn: SmOKe_DANk_O420

All towers 74 +

Dps. 76 knight
78 huntress
74 monk
And thanks to my f***in dog
72 apprentace
Hit me up plz thank u all:santa:

u deserve the break!!!!!!!! those events were definitely the funnest ones
:kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken: :kraken:

im actually kinda happy about this cuz there resuming the day my last exams are over! :D