Whcih monster fest gives best rewards?

I've seen decent Mythical items on Shipwreck. Supposedly you can find Supreme for completion if you have enough people and are MVP.

i found one tran on shiprecks very rare lucky drop

other then that pretty standard myths nothing special

OMF and shipwreck have a tiny chance for trans weapons (maybe armour, but I havent got any in weeks of farming them for pets). Reward armours/weapons are also normally lower quality than the drops on the ground (Final wave OMF HC is about the same as misty HC W13-14)

The only reason to do them is for the possibility of extreme pets as rewards, and mana for mid stats.

I'd put OMF quality ~= shipwreck, and UMF and UMF2 about the same aswell

You get more items for completing Shipwreck than any other OMF, so that would be my recommendation.

I ran them all back to back (once) to see what was what, and he's what my limited data findings were. I now run shipwreck from time to time.

Frostdale: long. Really long. And loot is not so great, considering it's probably the hardest one. Armours to 160. Weapons to 220.
Lifestream Hollow: Dull. Crappy drops. Armours to 160, weapons to 240.
Oasis: Relatively quick. Good mana. Great rewards. Armours to 170, weapons to 240.
Shipwreck: Quickest and easiest of all. And strangely, the best loot. Armours to 200 (although SERIOUSLY bad), seen trans on the floor once, and weapons to 254 frequently. Prizes are wildly varying, but I got 307 imp and a 299 fairy on separate occasions.

But, the best mana comes from aggressive mid-wave looting in all of them.