JUST GOT A KRAKEN FANG 73^ ANYONE GOT BETTER? (xbox)

just got kraken fang with 73^ towers stats are +40 health +3 attack rate +6 base damage +5 radius
anyone had better? if so post what urs is :L

After about 20 times all I got was ones with 25 health and 30 upgrades so I gave up. I wasn't sure you could get any higher until now. What difficulty were you on and what character level is it for?

After about 20 times all I got was ones with 25 health and 30 upgrades so I gave up. I wasn't sure you could get any higher until now. What difficulty were you on and what character level is it for?

as jorts said im on xbox so its not the real one, but its for lvl 74 and i was on medium and also it was my second time doin it haha :P

What yous mean Real Kraken fang?? also dam second try, I swear this game wants to punish me. I did War of Djinn about 40 times and got 2 100^ S Hulads that were locked to level 78 and 83 before finally settling for 1 with 81 upgrades and I've done portal defence on both hard and medium about 50 times and got two 60^ Glaives of Unicorn locked to level 78 and the rest with 19 to 29^.

Thats 30 hours wasted on War of Djinn, 10 hours on portal defence and 12 hours on Riddle of the deep. This game is unfair. Question. If I play online do items upgrades get better because all I play is local offline due to the amount of problems this game has

What yous mean Real Kraken fang?? also dam second try, I swear this game wants to punish me. I did War of Djinn about 40 times and got 2 100^ S Hulads that were locked to level 78 and 83 before finally settling for 1 with 81 upgrades and I've done portal defence on both hard and medium about 50 times and got two 60^ Glaives of Unicorn locked to level 78 and the rest with 19 to 29^.

Thats 30 hours wasted on War of Djinn, 10 hours on portal defence and 12 hours on Riddle of the deep. This game is unfair. Question. If I play online do items upgrades get better because all I play is local offline due to the amount of problems this game has

well xbox has a pioneer which is white and called a kraken fang :P also i dont think local would affect drop rates and trust me this is about the most luck ive had, since the patch ive got 2 lvl 78's a 2 75's and a 74 almost all on morrago and misty and the best upgrades ive had is 115^ shaitan 92^ oculus and a 89^ oculus so yeh dont talk to me about the game hating you :P

Offline makes no difference I got a 107 and 101 Shai in the same run last night. 74 and 78 Req (xbox) its all about luck nothing more, nothing less. My other 2 were a 50 and around 35ish.

my first kraken fang was a 87 upgrade for level 78 (PS3)

what was the tower stats? i was so happy seeing +40 tower health and all four tower stats :D it was the highest tower health ive seen